13th January 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IIPM MBA institute approved by UGC?

I hve paid retention money in iipm ,
plz let me knw is it gud r nt?

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is IIPM affiliated to Gulbarga University? I am a student of MBA
  2. What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?
  3. Is IIPM affiliated with Gulbarga University in any way?
  4. Is IIPM UGC and AICTE approved?
  5. Is IIPM Bangalore recognized by UGC? -- [New]
  6. Is IIPM institute affiliated with Gulbarga University? Should I get admission for MBA degree in this institute? Is it a fake institute?
  7. Admissions are opened for BBA and MBA courses(August Batch) IIPM, Mohali. Interested candidates must register soon for admission in their desired course
  8. Is IIPM Gurgaon institute affiliated for BBA course by UGC and Gulbarga University, Karnataka?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA in IIPM after completing BBA?
  10. Is IIPM Gurgaon institute affiliated for BBA course?
  11. Am I eligible for NET test after doing MBA from institute which is not recognized by UGC or AICTE? Is degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?
  12. Does it safe of doing MBA from IIPM with regard to Placements? Does NDIM a better choice for MBA course?
  13. What is BBA course? Does IIPM offer BBA and MBA course? Is it better to with IIPM? What is the fee?
  14. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service?
  15. Can I do MBA from UGC approved institute through distance education? I have diploma in textiles from Mumbai and has 15 years of experience
  16. Is Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical management(IIPM) lucknow recognized college?
  17. Information regarding IIPM Business School to pursue MBA?
  18. Does IIPM offers scholarship to study MBA?
24th January 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I'm planning to take admission in IIPM but as i have heard it is not affilated by UGC or AICTE approved,,,,, so what should i do plzzzzzzzz help me fast...
31st January 2012, 07:46 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Friend,

Master in Business Administrative [MBA] Course are having high demand in this competitive world..

But the candidate who chooses to peruse it from good reputed college have better demand then compared to other students..

As per my knowledge I suggest you to Try for IIM's for business related studies as it's the top most school in all B - schools..

In Mumbai lots of good colleges are present a short list of few colleges along with their contact address is given below : -

The Institute of Technology & Management

http://www.itm.edu/ Lala Lajpat Rai College of Communication & Economic

http://www.lalacollege.com/ Rizvi Institute Of Management and Research

http://www.rimsr.com/ National Institute of Technology and Industrial Engineering

http://www.nitie.edu/ NL Dalmiya Institute of Management Studies and Research

http://nldalmiamgmt.org/ S.I.E.S College of Management Studies

http://www.siescoms.edu/ Institute for Technology and Management (ITM)

http://www.itm.edu/ NMIMS University

www.nmims.edu/ Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management

http://www.jbims.edu/ Asian Institute of Management

http://www.aim.edu The Bombay School of Business

http://www.met.edu/ National Institute Of Industrial

http://www.nitie.edu/ Somaiya Institute of Management studies and Research
1st February 2012, 08:23 AM
adlsm

NO it is not approved by UGC
it s not a good B school
it is not a university.
the iipm does not award any degree,it just gives certificates to its students who then themselves can apply for degree from international management institute of Belgium

but
IIPM offers you best placements, faculty and Curriculum.
and give a good GLOBAL exposure...

thank you
15th February 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me shud i go for iipm mba or nt? plz plz plz help me
19th February 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m in last year of B.Sc and I had scored 48% till now and I want to do MBA c an u suggest me some colleges
26th March 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i just want to knw hav i taken wrong decesion of gettin in iipm kolkata..as it is not ugc recognised will it effect my professional image after i complete n wil it effect on my future career n job prospects
30th March 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

This is right that IIPM is not approved by UGC.Because it is not a UNIVERSITY,Private Institue.It is affiliated by GULBARGA UNIVRESITY,KARNATAKA. GULBARGA UNIVERSITY is UGC granted.IIPM is not a technichal institute so it is not approved by AICTE.IIPM offers two types of course Which of some are national and others are internation.National course is acceptable in any indian Company.PLZ do not D not write wrong information..
MOB: 07278206764
30th March 2012, 11:45 AM
sandipcybercafe

IIPM is Private MBA/BBA institue.It is not a UNIVERSITY.IIPM is not approved by UGC.It is affiliated by GULBARGA UNIVERSITY,KARNATAKA.IIPM is not a technical institue ,so it is not AICTE approved .It offered two types of course,national and internationl.National course degree is approved by INDIAN company.
30th March 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

friends, i was student of IIPM.... it has really helped me in my life and if i talk about faculty at IIPM... they are the best.... whether we talk about Marketing, finance and HR. everything is in perfect manner...... i will suggest people please go to IIPM campus and visit it..... then you will get to know what is right or wrong........ for any further info.. you can also contact me at my email add. [email protected] what you feel is good after all it's your life.....
1st April 2012, 12:24 AM
Denny_Crane

List of best colleges for BBA in Pune:-
1) Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
2) Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research(SICSR)
3) Sinhgad College Of Commerce
4) Nivrutti Babaji Navale College of Commerce
5) International School of Business and Media (ISBM)
6) Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Batchelor of Business Administration
13th April 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Is IIPM MBA institute approved by UGC?

You are right that IIPM is not UGC recognised but the degree it provides you is recognised as they will give you a degree from Gulberga University which is UGC recognised. If you go fr international degree, then you get a degree from IMI Belgium.
14th April 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

dont even think of joining iipm as the exams are taken after 4 mths or more from ms university after our course is done and its waste of money and time . i myself dnt knw whether i will cmplete my course in 3 years . save ur future and dnt even think of iipm
22nd April 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

hey hi i want to take admission in iipm for mba and they said that they are providing a degree from gulbargha university i m totaly confused that shall i take a admission or not.
please suggest me is it true that they will give me recognize degree from gulbargha university.
if any one have deep and detailed knowledge of these plz suggest me its my career related.
13th May 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

hi.
my name is sanjeev and a want to ask that is iipm is approved under UGC
please give me information on my email id:[email protected]
9th August 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

hello..i'm sameer from lucknow i am going to take admission in Institute of Business studies ane Research (IBSAR) for MBA, which is located in Navi Mumbai. I want to know that is this college hass approval of UGC or not....plz help me...or i am confuse that where to take admission in AICTE approved colleges or UGC approved colleges? plz must reply
19th December 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Is iipm ugc aicgte approved or not ?
30th December 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Will Iipm give me the higher placements or not after completing pgdm course from iipm Delhi campus???
19th March 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
you are highly mistaken my friend . Iipm is not a fraud institute . Only thing is that it is not a university. Iipm is academic onsite partned for gulbarga university . Which is a ugc recognised university. So in real terms you are benefited in two ways if you join iipm.
1. That you get a degree which is accepted if you want to apply for a govt. Job.
2. Rather than studying in an environment of a govt college to get a ugc recognised university you come to iipm which offers you the best education faculty infrastructure & placements.
This is a very wrong notion that ppl have that a ugc recognised degree will give you jobs after mba . Infact, best of the companies come to iipm for placements , they are aware of the degree offered at the college . And every year students in thousands are placed in very good mnc's. It is your loss if you go after a university degree because ugc helps you in no way to get placed after mba. Had that been the case then so many students who do an mba from university in 1.5 lac or 2 lacs would not have been hunting for a job or working at a low package of 2 lac.
Iipm offers you best placements, faculty and curriculum.
And these are the basics required from any good college. Quality of education at iipm is best among its competitor b schools.
So go take admission in iipm and you are sure to have a successful career.

u bastard ..u must be arindam chaudhay...teri maa ki gand mein mera lund.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?