23rd June 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Final year student of BE eligible for fashion technology?

how to join in fashion tech after studin 12th std

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  2. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  3. Eligibility for NIFT after 1 year diploma in Fashion designing?
  4. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  5. Is there any chance to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology? -- [New]
  7. Am i eligible for NIFT after completing 1 year diploma course at IIFT?
  8. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  9. Which course should i do after 12th with MEC to become a Fashion Designer?
  10. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  11. How to do M.Tech in fashion designing? I am a final year B.Tech student
  12. Can I give MPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Information Technology? Which Books to prepare for this? Which positions am I eligible through this Exam?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology? I have done MSc in Fashion technology with 73%
  14. Whether a final year Food Science & Technology student can write Indian Foreign Services or not?
  15. Can a B.Sc. (Fashion Technology) student appear for IAS examination?
  16. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  17. What is the fees for master in design from NIFT Delhi and Mumbai
  18. Which is the best project for final year student in manufacturing technology?
19th September 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Is MBA better or M.Tech after B.Tech?
10th November 2011, 04:59 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

This is regarding admission to the Post Graduate course, Masters of design in NIFT. I have completed my computer engineering course this year.
I would like to know if i am eligible for this course? I noticed that " Graduation degree from a recognized University in any discipline" is also a criteria for the same.
Also, its mentioned that such applicants must undergo a compulsary 2 month training for . I would like to know if this after gettin the admission
or before? and How is this done?
I would be really grateful and it would be very kind if my doubts could be cleared. As accordingly, i can decide before the last date for applying.Thanks in advance.
10th November 2011, 09:30 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you are surely eligible for fashion technology..

To apply for fashion technology you have to complete your 12th or graduation..

As you are in final year of graduation then you can apply for Fashion technology..

All the best.
23rd November 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

hi.,

I finished my 10th by the year 2004, and did diploma in mechanical engineering but discontinued, now i am very interested to study fashion designing course for 1 year, so i request u to please let me know that i am eligible to do this course ?
2nd January 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hello.. am gouthami and am doing b.teck final year ..i was intrested in fashion designing ..only short term course..so i just dont no how can move in this...will u send the details about ....short term courses fee,entrance dates,and eligibility,,rply me soon plzz
6th January 2012, 07:49 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Hi Friend,

you are eligible for Fashion Technology.

if your age is below 23 years then you can surely apply for BFTech or B.Des.

to apply for these courses one should have completed 12thclass or equivalent from any recognised board.

if you wish to do B.F.Tech then you should have studied PCM subjects in your 12th class.

if you dont want to do graduation in fashion Technology then you can also go for Diploma in Fashion Technology.

All the best.
29th July 2012, 08:09 PM
manasareddy26

Quote:
Originally Posted by princearyan View Post
i do not understand your question
because you are BE so you have bachelor degree then
why are you want to be a fashion designer ....
in my opinion may be some institute offer you post graduate
course ....like NIFT,IIFT,....
but its not good for you because
fashion ,glamour is good when you listening ..
but industry is not easy
you are BE so in job may be you
face alot of problem so think ,
about matter then you
take decision....
good luck...
hey i have gone through ur replies,as u have said after doing be/btech its good to go in that profession itself (or) have the eligibility to do m.ftech i.e. fashion technology.what is the difference between fashion desgning & fashion technology can u please explain?i agree with ur point but one who has strong interest towards fashion designing will get a chance to become a fashion designer or not?if one takes a ce(continuing education)one year course at nift & will finish his masters in fashion designing here/abroad,does one can have any scope in this career after these?i know its not easy as we come from a different field/background as one doesnot have any basic/foundation level in the subject.hey please guide me through this it will be much helpul for me at this point of time as i want to shift after having an experience in IT(2yrs)of mobile testing.please drop me ur mail id / let me know anything to dis [email protected]
29th October 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.E 4th year in Electronics and Telecommunication,can i apply for post graduation courses in N.I.F.T.
15th November 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hi, i recently completed my B.E. in Computer science and my age is 22 years..Am i eligible to write exams for B.Des.(fashion design) in NIFT?
1st December 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I don't have any idea about desining,but I want to do Master in fashion designing. I have completed my B.Tech in electronics & communication,can i do M.F.D?
6th May 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am actually I am in BE, 2nd year. I gave NIFT exams in 2011 but was unable to clear my parents wanted me do BE and now I am doing BE but today also I am interested in doin B.Fd. so please suggest me how to clarify exam this time.
19th July 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

hi, where can i get sample papers for masters in fashion technology programme?
26th July 2013, 01:05 AM
vindhya.r.m.

how to prepare for entrance exam for masters in fashion technology? which books to refer?and what about its dates?pls give me the details....
25th April 2014, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

if i get very low rank in nift exam
then can i get entry in nift colleges for further study
7th April 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

My birth date is 12 February 1995..I am doing b.tech.in 2016 I will complete my b.tech.but I am having so much interest in design cloth. So plz guide me.how to get admission in nift..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?