13th June 2012, 07:02 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a btech ece student become pilot? What is the scope of aviation field in Indi

hello dear
yes offcourse,
anyone who has cleared his 12 with (pcm) with atleast 60 are eligible.

if you can bear the costs of training(atleast 17lakhs),then you can become a pilot just after passing a 'PAT' exam.

after completion of your course,you will be appointed as co-pilot with a stipend of 1lakhs/month.
thank you
7th September 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a btech ece student become pilot? What is the scope of aviation field in India?

is there any pilot training institues which take less fee i.e below 10 lakhs????????????????
7th September 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a btech ece student become pilot? What is the scope of aviation field in India?

i am btech IT student and i have not 60 % in pcm or not overall 60% in 12th . am i elligible for pilot ????
17th September 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i am doing btech IT 2nd year now for my parents wish but im having very much interest in chemical engg .is it possible to study another btech degree(Chemical engg) after finishing IT?
22nd May 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

now am doing eee(3rd yr)..next my course will be completed.....i want to become a poilot or i have to work in aerodrome this is my ambition......1.wat is the procedre for to join a pilot job? (or) 2.wat is an eee student hav a job in aerodrome?
3rd September 2013, 07:43 PM
nadeem2430

Dear Friend you are eligible for become a pilot if you have secured 60% marks from science stream in 10+2 but for taking training it costs in lakhs nearly 10 to 12 lakhs
otherwise

Other option is
Through IAF

If you wish to go through IAF then you have to attend the CDS examination conducted by the UPSC board or through Indian Air Force (IAF) Pilots Examination .

For more information visit the website

www.upscexam.com/defence_examinations/Indian_Defence_Services_Air_Force/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?