9th November 2012, 03:33 PM
ut4972

Unhappy Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

dear sir,
i am a new member and i am posting daily but i am getting a fixed no. of points (5) for each post
does the forum has nothing to do with the quality and matter of posts.?

please let me know
15th November 2012, 01:26 PM
Realstarsajjad

Arrow Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ut4972 View Post
dear sir,
i am a new member and i am posting daily but i am getting a fixed no. of points (5) for each post

please let me know
At first, you are welcome to entrance-exam.net. On this forum you post your questions or help other members by answering their questions.
As a new member, when you post an answer you will get 5 points. This point you get immediately of posting.
Then the webmaster review your answer and get you points or if it is useless he will delete it.
So keep postin good answer and you will get 7 or 8 points for each answer.

All the best.
18th November 2012, 10:20 AM
mahhiads

Default Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Hello Sir,

Please Re- Start The TARF Program Sir,,,,,,,,,, That Is Such A Wonderful Opportunity For Improving The Skill And Also In Financial Stage........

And Sir Also Start That Program To Your Other Forums Also........
19th November 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

who is the first governer of maharashtra.
19th November 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

which books are available for KAS preparation?
9th December 2012, 06:51 PM
sreeswami4

Its really a good opportunity for our career sir v r getting a new opportunity for our life.. I like this forum a lot I think Its A Great Idea n given us a part time job for al d student it wil be useful in holiday time.. v can spend lot of time in dis v r so greatful to get dis forum
10th January 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

what is mean by noun
13th January 2013, 05:49 PM
shin121

hi.....................
this is the place where every one can get good ideas and suggestion,
keep littile bit more faster.
classified website
14th January 2013, 10:44 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Forum moderators are only manish and Shrawan....why sir ???

Its very hectic work you are every day doing. Checking post, allow only good ones seriously its very tedious job.

As guys here are very intellect and talented ones, they will definitely give their best and there fore you should start recruiting moderators like moderators, junior moderators and senior moderators.

***Subho has already said about the Money transfer but it should be there how?? i will tell you now

Keep one account number section in the registration process for one who register in this site,(it will be optional)

So that, sending Checks by speed post is very hard job and it will get easier(using Online money transfer) and Even it will become very fast. Top 30 will get Money very soon they don't have to wait 30 days for one session ends.

thanks
your regards
20th January 2013, 04:33 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

Yeah, truly this forum is giving the broad knowledge and providing better consolations. I am totally agree to this but still it should do few moderations in the plannings. Rest all is good and i think it will go ahead.
20th January 2013, 05:04 PM
thegrlofherwords

Smile Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Dear members, we would like to hear your valuable suggestions/feedback about the Forum and Scholarships. Please help us improve.
one very important thing which hampers my use of this forum is the website design..
think this website should be much more simple and should provide easy access to all the facilities.
also the colours used are very monotonous. abit of rainbow never hurts.
i think it should be more graphic.
rest all is cool ! keep up the good work.
20th January 2013, 05:26 PM
lavanyalav

hi i have a doubt.i am giving the replies.of what i can give a valuable suggestion.but.i didn't understand why my replies..... are not coming.or even in my personal details..they were showing 0 posts........i didn't understand the process..please help me......
21st January 2013, 11:56 AM
purvi52

i think this forum is a great platform to improve our communication,english,typing skills and most important it will improve our knowledge in the education field..i thank to the moderators and members of this forum[B
[/B]
21st January 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

what is a thinking agent?
23rd January 2013, 03:08 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Quote:
Dear members, we would like to hear your valuable suggestions/feedback about the Forum and Scholarships. Please help us improve.
Hello Admin, I am new user of the forum. I would like to suggest that its should take a quick time to approve a new thread posted by new user.

Regards,
Saurav
27th January 2013, 11:47 AM
runicutkarsh

Smile ::Suggestions Thread::

Dear admin,

Firstly, I would like to express my deep gratitude to you for creating this wonderful forum. This forum will definitely be helpful for the people. Since, all of you came up with this canny idea of introducing scholarships. These scholarships will really act as an impetus for the writers to post as reasonable answers as they can simultaneously have an opportunity for earning.
Now, I would like to make suggestions for improving your site in following points-

1) As, I recently registered myself , I found that your site was not user friendly in terms of aesthetics. So, if you could make it more appealing, Please do it.

2) The basic outline of the site needs improvement such as Profile pic, Logout options etc. These all features should be presented in a similar way as shown in gmail.

On coming to upshot, the following improvements are time consuming and drudgery. But, if you could, try to make certain manipulations in your basic interface of your site. Regardless of all, these all were kind of my opinion. I may be presumptuous and callow while making these suggestions. So, don't feel offended due to this post.
28th January 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Your services is exlent
28th January 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I complete BCA from NSOU.now I want to complete sap abap coarce .after compliting sap abap coarce can I gat a job ant better company please help help help ....me
29th January 2013, 05:54 PM
Ruckbuppopsof

Default Real Time Procedures To Shopping In Detail By Detail Detail

Quote:
hii its good to see the forum grow.. my suggestions are... 1. the ranking and the answers posted by a member should be seen in the member's page. thanks.. hope the forum will be ever growing....

What amusing topic

Vi-Shape: The Astounding Hidden-Secret Of Methods One Could Reign Over Health care With Very Little Past Experience!
4th February 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

may i get details between ies and ias
11th February 2013, 06:07 PM
JAY BABA SWAMI

can i do IAS ? after i doing b.a in economoics ?
My age 26 old .
23rd February 2013, 09:23 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

this is gooing good i don't want to tell anything
26th February 2013, 12:51 AM
narendra B.

Quote:
dear sir,

please let me know
Forum moderators are only manish and Shrawan....why sir ???

Its very hectic work you are every day doing. Checking post, allow only good ones seriously its very tedious job.

As guys here are very intellect and talented ones, they will definitely give their best and there fore you should start recruiting moderators like moderators, junior moderators and senior moderators.

***Subho has already said about the Money transfer but it should be there how?? i will tell you now

Keep one account number section in the registration process for one who register in this site,(it will be optional)

So that, sending Checks by speed post is very hard job and it will get easier(using Online money transfer) and Even it will become very fast. Top 30 will get Money very soon they don't have to wait 30 days for one session ends.

thanks
your regards
26th February 2013, 06:36 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
dear sir,

please let me know
Dear admin,

Firstly, I would like to express my deep gratitude to you for creating this wonderful forum. This forum will definitely be helpful for the people. Since, all of you came up with this canny idea of introducing scholarships. These scholarships will really act as an impetus for the writers to post as reasonable answers as they can simultaneously have an opportunity for earning.
Now, I would like to make suggestions for improving your site in following points-

1) As, I recently registered myself , I found that your site was not user friendly in terms of aesthetics. So, if you could make it more appealing, Please do it.

2) The basic outline of the site needs improvement such as Profile pic, Logout options etc. These all features should be presented in a similar way as shown in gmail.

On coming to upshot, the following improvements are time consuming and drudgery. But, if you could, try to make certain manipulations in your basic interface of your site. Regardless of all, these all were kind of my opinion. I may be presumptuous and callow while making these suggestions. So, don't feel offended due to this post.
27th February 2013, 12:03 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

@ dear admin,

Greetings!! First of all, is good to be here in forum,helping the students and others regarding career related aspects. i would like to say a few suggestion points about cheque transfer:-

> Instead of cheques, will it be possible to send money in one's account?They should give genuine account no., i mean if they give fake account no. we(forum) dont have responsibility for that prize. For one month 60 transactions, it is not a big deal.

>Also, in sending the cheque,please send a little earlier, like 1st week of next month,if possible.

> I also believe that answer should be given according to the quality,what they want and not quantity,some people paste useless pictures instead of writing,those should not be approved at all.

These are some of the suggestions for improvement.
27th February 2013, 04:50 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
dear sir,

please let me know
dear admin,

Greetings!! First of all, is good to be here in forum,helping the students and others regarding career related aspects. i would like to say a few suggestion points about cheque transfer:-

> Instead of cheques, will it be possible to send money in one's account?They should give genuine account no., i mean if they give fake account no. we(forum) dont have responsibility for that prize. For one month 60 transactions, it is not a big deal.

>Also, in sending the cheque,please send a little earlier, like 1st week of next month,if possible.

> I also believe that answer should be given according to the quality,what they want and not quantity,some people paste useless pictures instead of writing,those should not be approved at all.

Quote:
dear sir,

please let me know
@ dear admin,

Quote:
dear sir,

please let me know
@ dear admin,

Quote:
dear sir,

please let me know
@ dear admin,

27th February 2013, 06:51 PM
surajm093

I think that points should be given according to the level of question.
Means difficult question answer has to more points in comparison to easy one.
27th February 2013, 07:45 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
dear sir,

please let me know

27th February 2013, 09:13 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
dear sir,

please let me know
yeah obviously this forum was the best plat form for all the youngsters who have internet knowledge.... on june 12th i received this career mail i thought it wil about some forward from any of the jobs.com then i kept it as then on june 17th i saw an registered i tout its sum ting like jobs searching website but wen i read all the ma seniors guideness i got to know that this forum has all facilities and helping creation for youngsters..this forum made me work fast and concentration power was increased through this and i started knowing many information's which i have never heard and it made me understand what are our responsibilities in future and lots more thanks to the admin mr sahil for opening this website to make a way for the people who needed some support to come out of their dark lifez
5th March 2013, 06:41 PM
johnnyy

Hi friends,
This is a great forum site for us,where we can get solution of our problem by experts or friends.This forum helps to find any information regarding to education and career.
thank for it .
for best Graphics Card click ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD here
16th March 2013, 09:24 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

I want that the checking of question should be done daily.

Also I want that the forum should inform the participants about his performance time to time.

BEST OF LUCK
19th March 2013, 06:58 PM
sandeep.verma12d

the concept of this site is just awesome but i got some questions .... how the points are being calculated ..... and how the money is being paid some where it's written as online transfer and some where it showing a check............. can any one help...
29th March 2013, 02:40 PM
vetrikarthik

Smile Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Dear sir,
This forum is really amazing. It improves my English and make me use my time in knowing about lots and lots of career oppurtunities.

My suggestion to this forum is,

* Forum moderator or organiser can have contact with the participants and can give commands about their performance.

* I think it will be an encouragement to the participants.

Thanks for this forum.
30th March 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

how many time attamts in net
30th March 2013, 06:42 PM
Tally Educomp

Tally Education

Laxmi Emerald Tally Educomp

Mission To offer global standards of Learning and Software Technology to form Aspirant Tally Experts equipped with all rounder skills in Accounting, Inventory, Taxation and Banking domain.

Description We are an authorized education and placement organization specializing in Tally ERP 9. Our flagship program "Tally Expert Course" offers 90 hours of intensive classroom trainng followed by practical assignments and corporate internships for enhanced learning. We have a 100% placement with prestigious recruiters like Abhijeet Group, ICICI, TBZ Group, Infocepts, Persistent Systems Etc.

Tally Expert Course:

-Online Examination -Course Certificate -100% placement record

Basic Info Location 32 Kotwal Nagar, Opposite HDFC Bank, Ring Road, Nagpur, Nagpur 440022

Awards 100% placement with prestigious recruiters like Abhijeet Group, ICICI, TBZ Group, Infocepts, Persistent Systems Etc.

Contact Info Phone 094 04 089638 Email [email protected] Website http://www.facebook.com/LaxmiEmeraldTallyEducomp/info
16th April 2013, 12:22 PM
caterine gilbert

I just joint this forum and I think its a great initiative .Everyone is going to benefit from this as we can enhance our knowledge and also have a part time job .But ithink quality matters more than quantity .Hoping for the best .

with regards
16th April 2013, 09:23 PM

hii

its good to see the forum grow..
my suggestions are...

1. the ranking and the answers posted by a member should be seen in the member's page.

thanks..
hope the forum will be ever growing....

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/suggestions-thread-72361.html#ixzz2QgcUpDQm
18th April 2013, 10:17 PM
rockstarfreelncer

Hello Sir ... i M Looking For Sample Paper of SSC Prasar Bharti Production Assistant exam.. So can u plz suggest me some Good Books for Paper 2 of Language and Literature ..
19th April 2013, 12:29 PM
lifepiyush

Quote:
Dear Admin, up to my skills its all best, and there is no need to make any as such changes.
You are already giving your best and again its all up to you. we would definitely welcome your prescribed changes.
19th April 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

iam completed b-tech. a want job.
21st April 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl After 10th I want to join pilot how can ?
22nd April 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS ASHOK AM STUDING IN JUST 10TH CLASS PASS DATE OF BIRTH 1989, 14JUNE AM INTREST ANY DEFENCE AM PHYSICALY LOT OF FITTNESS PLZ SUGGESTIONS ME SIR PLZ........ ENY TRAINING CENTER
23rd April 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i asked a question bt now i dont knw how to see if any answer is posted or not.. where can i see dat?
23rd April 2013, 11:29 PM
komal shrama

monika mishra

i m pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with CS branch. I passed my 10th with 70% and 12th with 56% and my B.Tech aggregate 65.36% till now. Now plzz suggest me how much my 12th percentage matters in placement.....??? rplyy fasttt
25th April 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear admin,
I want IGNU M.COM last 10 years solve question papers(1styr)
2nd May 2013, 03:27 PM
vishal.attitude

Lightbulb Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Dear Sir i have a suggestion to Mr Admin Sir that Please launch a new forum on New Launch becoz today's time there's come virtual types of mobiles , tabs , smartphones so i think karbonn is best take it serious

Vishal.attitude
12th June 2013, 07:38 PM
vijaya.

faster and quick suggestion sources must be there for every asked ques. regarding exams & preparation as these acquire time and patience.
13th June 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Friends...

I have one suggestion that it s very complicated i cant see my own questions..? Its should be answered within TAT, there is no limit to get feedback..
im confused know....

Regards
Farah
13th June 2013, 05:38 PM
saiyedazaz

hi friend.....i give exam of 10th standard and my percentage is 78.5.....and i want to do civil engineering in diploma ,...... So is it best for me or anything else.....and can you tell me about the income of civil engineer's in gujarat
16th June 2013, 08:42 PM
sw13

Hello Friend,

Its not a big problem,This forum is totally a new concept and is gaining popularity day by day .the best thing about this forum is it keep changing its structure(not basic).it is providing scholarships upto 30 members now and is expected to increase to 40 which will add some extra advantage to it.
i don't know much about super tafp but i think this concept can really be helpful .

i think some senior member++ are playing just for winning the scholarship and posting wrong answers which is really rubbish. administrator should penalize such members heavily because the concept of this forum is to help the students .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?