27th January 2011, 01:38 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Good Afternoon SIR!
From the past few days I am thinking that there are many talented members in this Forum.But As they all are less in their consistency,quality etc due to which they are unable to get place in the TAFP.So Sir Its my request to you that you should make a different TAG for them.just like "Top Answerer" you can award them a tag of "Senior answerer" or "Oldest member" or "Good Answerer contributor" or any other so that He must be recognised differently & His efforts are different from the other ones.Though He is not the permanent one but this TAG is given just to regard HIM.Some of the members like Madussaj++++, Bella, Ansh_Ansh,Mini Rani all are very good & are contributing their posts but still they are working as an ordinary member.So just think & take a positive decision For them as a TAG itself makes a feeling of proud in the member.And one more request that don't make any TAG for me as the biggest TAG for "Mrs. Praveen Gola " is the "MRS" itself & I appreciate your Nice Decision As By adding "MRS" to my username makes me a "Mam" & more reputed too among my members.
Regards
Mrs Praveen Gola
Senior member(+)
27th January 2011, 01:55 PM
Ramyakiruthi

Smile Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Dear admin...

This is a great idea to help people who need information...

Through this forum you can encourage more people...

From this year you give consolation prizes to the people, So more people can be encouraged and also benefited...

If the person does not get the top 30 places and he is really worked hard then how to encourage that person... This is the only doubt which i had...

Please answer this question...

Thank you...

With Regards
Ramyakiruthi...
27th January 2011, 05:32 PM
adu787

Thumbs up Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

hi sir, this forum is very helpful to our readers. And the scholarship scheme you are giving will make this even richer by readers and writers. This will help to increase knowledge, typing speed, and to improve command over English language. i am so happy to express my view here in this forum and i am also thankful to the administrator or the forum moderator for making such an opportunity to all people irrespective of their age and qualification. this scholarship will be great bless to students who are ready to work hard.
28th January 2011, 08:03 PM
manyas

heya

i am soo.....very fulll of contentment!!
i juz love this website..
its juz amazing
i feel so ecstatic to try to help my other fellows in their queries and infact it becumz a huge help 4 me too..
because of all this...i came to know about many educational fields and subjects i didn't have an idea about!!!!

juz love it...thank you soooooooooo..much!!

REGARDS:
Manya Sethi
^_^
30th January 2011, 05:01 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Red face Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Sir, please send the Scholarships amount through nt banking.. it would be very easy for you as well to us.
31st January 2011, 01:59 AM
Ankit Panchal

I suggest you that please clearify about this scholarship, how can you check the new members point.
Here i am providing you necessary links how one can answer to a particular threads etc etc.
[/B]
31st January 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Dear members, we would like to hear your valuable suggestions/feedback about the Forum and Scholarships. Please help us improve.
this will improve our skills , also our name will be highlighted in your area.
THis can also mentain our confidence to go somewhere for interviews in jobs.
you may also get benefit to get the scholarships.

Good luck for your nexy step.
1st February 2011, 01:43 AM
SupritShestha

hi!
i feel that forum is great idea and has gain lots of popularity..
even not so internet freak guy like me have also got time now to spend time answering the questions itself a big thing..
i only dont understand the points system...i feel that instead of giving more points for older members per question the points can be given according to the quality if you really want to improve the competition because we new members seems to get disapointed at the way older members climb up the ranking even if we answer better them...
1st February 2011, 04:32 AM
Admin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupritShestha View Post
hi!
i feel that forum is great idea and has gain lots of popularity..
even not so internet freak guy like me have also got time now to spend time answering the questions itself a big thing..
i only dont understand the points system...i feel that instead of giving more points for older members per question the points can be given according to the quality if you really want to improve the competition because we new members seems to get disapointed at the way older members climb up the ranking even if we answer better them...
Points system is same for everyone. We give points according to performance only.
1st February 2011, 08:44 AM
bikenindia

Hello Sir,

It is indeed a great pleasure for me to give a suggestion. This entrance exam forum is really a good site to work on it. It makes to earn money as well as enrich our knowledge for our career. Its growing day by day.
My suggestion is that after how many days the answer is analysed? i would like to know on that and it should be done frequently.

Thank you.
1st February 2011, 09:58 AM
sathya chandra

Dear sir,
First of all i would like to say thank you for providing a opportunity to answer the queries..... my suggestions are:

post the present statistical event which is in news.

give some importance to research related things & post the information what you people get, so that it will be helpful to others also.

post the few lines or story about some great full persons(like mahatma gandhi, newton, thomas alva edison) so that it will be encourage to younger generations
1st February 2011, 11:23 AM
suriyafootball

Keep a hyperlink with other websites and mail to every members as soon as possible
1st February 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

how can we prepare for physics examination in point of view with board exmination?
1st February 2011, 02:12 PM
babueie.kec

Quote:
Dear members, we would like to hear your valuable suggestions/feedback about the Forum and Scholarships. Please help us improve.
hai..actually tis plan is one of the useful scheme for every one..bcaz peoples can show their individual skills which cant show in everywhere..so i love this online scholarship plan..
thank you
ragards,
p.babu
1st February 2011, 02:25 PM
swarubini

Hello...

I am new to this forum... Still now i help to some people who are all ask their doubts...

So i enjoyed a lot from this forum...
Thank you...
1st February 2011, 02:48 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Quote:
well sir,
this is my second time i am joining this forum and has helped me in various ways as i was not aware of the scholarships and knowledge regarding my career.now i have an idea regarding selecting my career and has gained a lot of knowledge which i was not aware of it before.i really thankful and my heartiest felicitation for taking such an initative and giving oppurtunities for us to know and gain knowledge relating to our future.
thanks sir
1st February 2011, 03:09 PM
prince kumar teli

Cool Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Quote:
It is very easy to feel-up the registration forum for everyone.
and the scholarship scheme is very good for increase the courage&development.
1st February 2011, 05:36 PM
rvpatel38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post
This forum is totally a new concept and is gaining popularity day by day .the best thing about this forum is it keep changing its structure(not basic).it is providing scholarships upto 30 members now and is expected to increase to 40 which will add some extra advantage to it.
i don't know much about super tafp but i think this concept can really be helpful .

i think some senior member++ are playing just for winning the scholarship and posting wrong answers which is really rubbish. administrator should penalize such members heavily because the concept of this forum is to help the students .

i think forum is the great idea to improve the skills
1st February 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT I HAVE TO DO COMMON EXAM TEST BEFORE 12TH OR AFTER
1st February 2011, 07:45 PM
well wisher

true....as u told this forum has got everythg......this is helping us in various ways
1)communication skills
2)solving doubts
3)helping people in carrer
4)gives confidence(after reading suggestions of different people)
in short this is one of the best ways to improve ourselves.
thank u everyone
1st February 2011, 09:47 PM
engineer1971

Quote:
This is very exciting site for professionals and students lot of information available in one click,

It will be better if there is a specified button to search new jobs
2nd February 2011, 04:47 PM
arbin kr choudhary

Quote:
This is my first visit to your site but as you have specified all in the mail i got really inspired me to use your site.I have gone to some of the comments where it can be seen that the students or the specific person who is writing the comment want to know or share what he knows.For me it is a good way of sharing my words and getting some from others.Thanks.
2nd February 2011, 06:26 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

I liked the plan off involving TAFP members to the contest.Its really good and competitive.It's even a challenge for senior members to show case their talent.But i hope that the Junior members also cope up with the new program and score well.
2nd February 2011, 08:24 PM
sabarish28

It is a good idea and admin did a great job..
but there should be daily checking is good.
3rd February 2011, 06:09 AM
pankaj. singhi

these are those small small things which in general is overlookes by guys, bt benefits a lot who actuall know the importance of money.........
and moreover if our advice can help a few people than it really means a lot...
we should give our advice
3rd February 2011, 11:36 PM
SupritShestha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post
This forum is totally a new concept and is gaining popularity day by day .the best thing about this forum is it keep changing its structure(not basic).it is providing scholarships upto 30 members now and is expected to increase to 40 which will add some extra advantage to it.
i don't know much about super tafp but i think this concept can really be helpful .

i think some senior member++ are playing just for winning the scholarship and posting wrong answers which is really rubbish. administrator should penalize such members heavily because the concept of this forum is to help the students .
i like your point that you made regarding the increase of scholarship from 30 to 40...i hope it will happen soon....and happy with the point system and the forum is great...thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunk7009 View Post
i think this forum is a great platform to improve our communication,english,typing skills and most important it will improve our knowledge in the education field..i thank to the moderators and members of this forum...good luck
hi friend!
it good to see that many people getting benefited from this forum and sharing their opinion about the forum...i sincerely hope it keep on this good work and benefit as many people as possible....wish you great success...
thanks to the Forum again...hi5!
4th February 2011, 07:29 PM

Hai! I am Nimmy.My suggestion about these forum is,

#) It gives scholarship
#) Knowledge
#) Friendly relations among others
#) We can clear our doubts

Thank u.
5th February 2011, 01:49 PM
Dr shreya sripat

"i think this is a fantastic website to gain knowledge and guidance but some people have answered incorrectly which would mislead the others.So i would like to request the managing committee to check the answers and questions everytime...
5th February 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i love engin stady but my pecan is biologic so what subject i choose in my career ?
8th February 2011, 02:30 PM
shilpa.trivedi

Question Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Quote:
sir.
no doubt that this forum is great but I have a query regarding the posting reply.. can you tell me the exact process to provide answer to the questions .. while I read the instructions given by the forum
thank you .
8th February 2011, 02:49 PM
Ankur agrawal

HIII
Really a new concept to help the people and to earn the money ..
one thing i want to add about the ranking system, you should publish the rank of the member in the members wall.......
11th February 2011, 11:43 AM
Ramyakiruthi

Hello sir...

This forum is useful...

I have one small suggestion... If i post a question then it will take more time to see by others... This will make some problems... If any one waiting for immediate reply then they can wait until tomorrow from the question posted...

So please verify and clear...

Thank you...
11th February 2011, 06:50 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

The answers are getting approved two days after posting.So,it will be a bit of trouble for the members who have posted a thread.I hope the approval from the forum modulator gets fast.
Thanking you.
12th February 2011, 12:26 AM
kausik ghosh

Thumbs up Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Quote:
Originally Posted by jits View Post
The answers are getting approved two days after posting.So,it will be a bit of trouble for the members who have posted a thread.I hope the approval from the forum modulator gets fast.
Thanking you.
approval should be instant.
12th February 2011, 09:16 AM
ojustejas

This is a very good forum because no one knows everything.
12th February 2011, 08:04 PM
goodstudy

i feel that this is really a fantastic idea to help students who want to study well and we are ready to help them wahtever way possible.....
good luck...!!!!
13th February 2011, 01:54 AM
niranjan samal

Please i'm a post graduate in commerce. can i get exemption from ACCA Foundation examination?
13th February 2011, 02:05 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

@ admin Sir/ Membershelp

Approval must be quick and instant, Because needy guy who create threads Even they are also finding their question to be approved..
Find some solution for this.. Hope you will

One more question:-

In polls sections allow us to create thread in that so that it will be more Interesting because From last two sessions No new threads has been created by you..
14th February 2011, 09:37 PM
gadhiyasavan

Yes, you can.
15th February 2011, 06:43 PM
nitish kumar7

hello sir,
It is a great idea to give consolation prizes,it not only motivates us but also arise a feeling that I got something.It inspire us that next time, we will be in the top 30.Next thing,we understand,it takes sometime for the approval of our post.so,we have to keep patience inorder to get good answer.
15th February 2011, 10:22 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

There should be more discussions regarding the Current affairs...
Regards
15th February 2011, 11:48 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Try to send the scholarship soon after the session .. as so much delay is happening currently..
16th February 2011, 12:55 PM
kartik maharshi

Quote:

sir

You can improve by following these steps:-

1.Make your system brief so that nobody face any problem.
2.Bring more updates.
3.By giving replies more faster, this will help u a lot

These are my suggestions hope u will like this..

thanks
16th February 2011, 02:20 PM
krishnakothakota

i have done my MBA marketing in jntu with 72% . so i want to do PHD , plz suggest me

krishna
16th February 2011, 02:58 PM
royalrumble

Quote:
This is an quite amazing forum.It helps us to improve in everyway.As we all know that youth plays very important role in society so their suggestions are much more valuable in any field.Well this forum is a great start for us to say what we really feels about the world...
16th February 2011, 03:17 PM
kalaiammu

Dear Admin, Im a new registrar, looking forward to know more about this , im sure that this will be very much helpfull to the students who preparing the competitive exams
16th February 2011, 08:35 PM
deepak1234567

well a little bit change need to be done.actually there is a little hotch potch...there should be only few threads like..

1-techincal..related with engineering
2-management

3-jobs
4-exam
5-10/12th stndard all details
6- medical
there should be a separate thread for chatting...
16th February 2011, 08:37 PM
deepak1234567

well i hope you all agree with me
17th February 2011, 07:59 AM
anilkumarsingareesu1202

Quote:

it is a nice encouragement for so many persons like me,please kindly improve this a lot more by helping the students like me ,in my point of view it is a great idea of helping and grasping the knowledge of others at the same time it is valuable for others also.
17th February 2011, 01:15 PM
rockycreative

Default Suggestions Thread::

its a great news to improve.

thanks,
Rocky
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?