28th May 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)?

Sir, after 12 i wil like to study in usa plz give some how i can get for admision plz inform me in [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best universities on full scholarship for Ph.D after M.Com?
  2. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  4. List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?
  5. How can I gain admission and scholarship to any science universities? -- [New]
  6. Can I have a full paid scholarship from any universities of USA to study civil Engineering?
  7. List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship?
  8. How can I get scholarship for further studies in any foreign university?
  9. How to get full scholarship in UK and Germany Universities?
  10. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  11. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  12. How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?
  13. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  14. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  15. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  16. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  17. Eligibility criteria for full scholarship details for admission in USA for masters?
  18. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
9th July 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)?

Sir, I am studying 11 std in hyderabad , india.i wishto studybtech in nano technologyand a mastery in theorotical physics .can I have a full paid Scholarship throughout the course..please reply me soon
12th August 2013, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

i am poor and from india but i want to read in america after my h.s. i am a science student. so of there are any way to read in america with scholership?
7th February 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th student of commerce and after 12th how to get scholarship.
16th April 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I am from Delhi (India). I am interested in engineering. I want to get admission in Stanford university on full scholarship. Plead guide me how can I apply for it.
24th May 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in Harvard university with scholarship after 12th(commerce)?
15th September 2014, 07:06 PM
Swati773

Post Re: How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)?

For getting admission in US universities some of the common competitive exams for abroad studies are, TOFL, IELTS and GMAT. For studying in English speaking countries, clearing the IELTS and TOFL exams is very essential to seek admission in a particular university. And to study in a premier business college of US, Europe and Canada, clearing of GMAT test is essential.
The details regarding the financial aid and scholarship information are provided on the Office of Overseas Studies scholarships web page. Generally, there are many more scholarships available for study abroad in non-Western or developing countries. Scholarships for study in Europe and Australia are quite limited.
U can check MeetUniv[dot]com for more.
10th October 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

]Sir,

I am a 12th commerce student in D G KHAN ,PUNJAB (PAKISTAN).
I want full scholarship including tuition fees, boarding, books, accommodation in America particular Ohio States,Chicago .I am interested in I.T. MBBS,CIVIL ENGINEERING,SOFTWARE ETC COURSE. in well known University.

How to apply is there any exams available for scholarship?
Please guide us to fulfill the criteria.[/QUOTE]
22nd January 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to leave india now so tell me about any country where i should go i am in 12 class commerce non maths . i want to do bba and need full schoolership so kindly let me know is their any place where i should go
13th June 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

pl
l
tell me the admission procedure,scholarship procedure for mit university.i dont want to enquire through consultants,they charge exbortiant fees ,not affordable for middle class..my email [email protected]
13th June 2015, 05:48 PM

Sir,

I am a 12th pass commerce student in hisar,haryana (India).
I want full scholarship including tuition fees, boarding, books, accommodation in America .I am interested in Income tax course. in well known University.

How to apply is there any exams available for scholarship?
Please guide us to fulfill the criteria.[/QUOTE]
20th July 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am engineering student in kolkata. I have completed b.tech in civil engineering in 2019. I want to ms in civil engineering in abroad. My financial condition is not good so i need full scholarship. How to apply? Please guide me for fulfill my criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?