16th September 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination

Date of entrance exam in session 2011-2012
18th September 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination

tell exam date for taxation inspector /
2nd November 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me new exam date of excise inspector .taxation inspector
Sample papers of taxation inspector
my email id is [email protected]
17th November 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

when the date of examination,pattern of syllabus,
28th November 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

please tell me exam date of Food Inspector & syllabus
8th December 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,im completed b.tech food and dairy technology,please tell me food tech related any govt job.my id [email protected]
14th January 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

please tell me food supply inspector & Taxation inspector Exam Date
20th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Hii,, Im Amit Hooda from village (Sanghi) Distt. Rohtak (Haryana),, now the exam date 29-01-2012 is postpond,,
and now i want to know the date of taxation inspector
23rd January 2012, 02:50 AM
namrata ohri

Question Re: Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination

wats d date for food inspector entrace exam....send me fast n syllabus to...
26th March 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

pls tell us the entrance exam date for foos and supply inspector and taxation inspector
6th August 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of food supply inspecter exam?give me all details about this exam like forms,apply date and date of exam? send details on my e-mail id [email protected], i am very thankful to you.
25th August 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

when the next test be conducted in 2012 -2013 for food inspector. please send this information to [email protected]
12th October 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

plz sir... i want fi syllabas of 2012 ... so what can i do??? plz reaply me soon
13th October 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Please give me details about food inspector exam 2012-2013
suggest me guide books
7th April 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is date of food inspector exam in 2013?plz send me on my Email Id [email protected]
9th June 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is asha meena,i compleated btech in food technology from ACHARYA N.G RANGA AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY (ANDHRA PRADESH) so please tell me about food inspector examination in rajasthan, its syllabus and also about previous year question papars. my id is [email protected]
5th August 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

im doing bhm 3rd year whn shd i apply for food inspector..
11th October 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. i am bams am i elidgible for this paper
13th January 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I only need the syllabus for si exam
24th October 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to send filled in applications for the post of food inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?