30th November 2011, 05:56 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Jobs in Indian Air Force or Navy after 12th standard or Graduation from Commerce stream?

You want to serve the nation which is really appreciable..Its good to know that, you are interested in Indian navy.For making a way in Indian navy, there are two examination, both are conducted by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION [UPSC].
First examination is NDA [NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY] & other one is CDSE [COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION].
Through this examinations, one can apply in all the combatant branches of the INDIAN army, i.e. in NAVAL,AIR FORCE ,MILITARY BRANCHES..

Eligibility for NDA examination-

A 12th degree from the recognized college.
But for apply in NAVAL & AIR FORCE, you must have Physics & Maths as your passing subjects in 12th.
You must have scored at least 60% in 12th (aggregate).
The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years,.there are is not any kind of age relaxations are applicable for any reserved category.
You must have Indian nationality with marital status unmarried.

Eligibility criteria for the CDS examination-

A graduation degree from the recognized college.For apply in naval & air force , you must have physics & maths in graduation degree, you must have 60% in graduation.

The age limit for the IAF [INDIAN AIR FORCE] is 19-23 years,
for INDIAN NAVY is 19-22 years,
For IMA [INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY] is 19-25 years,.

There is not any of age relaxations are applicable for any reserved category.

I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE INDIAN NAVAL & AIR FORCE , BUT YOU CAN STILL APPLY FOR THE INDIAN MILITARY FORCE.

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
30th November 2011, 06:28 PM
brijesh2970

Post Re: Jobs in Indian Air Force or Navy after 12th standard or Graduation from Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know if there is any job opportunity in Indian Air Force or Indian Navy after 10+2 or graduation in Commerce stream?
My friend if you want to join Indian Air-force then you need to decide what post you want in air-force like a technician or a pilot.

You have to appear for NDA exam if you want to become pilot in air-force but if you want to be a technician then you should apply for TES entry.

If you want to become pilot then you need to have good eye-sight.

As NDA exam is held twice a year.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA:

1.If you have cleared 10+2 can apply.
2.IF you had taken Physics & Mathematics in Class 12th can apply for navy and air force.
3.you must be bachelor .
4. You must be between16 1/2 to 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam

In NDA first you have to appear for written exam after that you will be called for SSB .SSB is a process of 5 days during which some physical ,psychological, mental exams will be thru to test your abilities.

But in TES entry you directly will be called for SSB.

As TES forms also available in June/July after declaring the 12th results, because on base of 12th marks you will be called for SSB.So you need to score good marks in 12th class like above 80% with science stream.

Important Dates for NDA I Exam

Release of Notification: October, 2011
Last date of submission of application form: November, 2011
Date of Examination: April, 2012

Best Of Luck!!
4th December 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in Indian Air Force or Navy after 12th standard or Graduation from Commerce stream?

Hello sir/madam,

i am itrested in field of navy and airforce and i want to join it

my name is suraj sharma
i completed 12th with commerce stream and commerce graduation as well
i got ncc 'c' with 'b' grade certificate in peramilletry
my date of birth is 16.01.90
my contect no. 9202221255
plese sugest me
thank you
6th December 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the elegibility for plus two mark
6th December 2011, 11:50 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know if there is any job opportunity in Indian Air Force or Indian Navy after 10+2 or graduation in Commerce stream?
hi,
If you are from commerce stream then you can join Air force or navy after graduation through C.D.S exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year
> Medically fit

GOOD LUCK!
14th December 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am Ankit born in 1988
i completed my graduation as well as my MBA
E mail:- [email protected]
i have also passed PABT teast ot IAF
can i join airforce or navy now ????
please inform me if possible
thank you in anticipation
30th December 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I just want to know what are career opportunities for me in Indian Navy or Indian Air force.Because when i go to fill up form in each and every job in Navy or Air Force.10th,12th pass and Pursuing BA (Pro) form Delhi University.(Please coll me)

(Thankyou)
SELF-AKHILESH KUMAR
MOB-9873180807,9968893218
3rd January 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i am sandeep yadav i have comleted schooling from up boad boilogy age 20 i can go defence it is possible plz inform me
3rd January 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Myself Mallika Mehan, now i am going to complete my 11th. I want to know that how to do the preparation for INDIAN AIR FORCE or NAVY. please advice me the prsidure to apply..........
e.mail & contact no.- [email protected] & 9304336967
i am looking forward for your reply.
Yours Faithfully
Mallika Mehan
4th January 2012, 04:37 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Jobs in Indian Air Force or Navy after 12th standard or Graduation from Commerce stream?

Hi

Indian Air Force and Navy are part of Indian Defense. So the government UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts two exams namely NDA (I) and NDA (II) for the recruitment of the candidates for these right after 12th and after graduation.

So NDA (I) is the exam for those who pass out of class 12. So you have to sit for this exam if you are only a 12th pass out.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria's for applying in the NDA exam are :

1. You should be an Unmarried Male Indian National.

2. You must have passed class 12th from a recognized school or state board.

3. Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years as in the year of applying. No relaxations.

4. You should have studied Physics and Maths if you wish to apply for the IAF or Navy.

5. You should be physically fit..

The NDA (I) Notification has been released very recently on 21st December 2011, and the last date to apply for this exam is 30th January 2012.
Please do the needful within this time.

Also The date of the Exam has been finalized as : 15th April 2012 (Sunday).

================================================== ==================================================

Now the NDA (II) is the exam which is aimed for the entry of the candidates who have completed their graduation and now want to make a career in the Indian Defense.

This year i.e of 2011, the NDA (II) is already over and it was held on 21st August 2011.

If you wish to apply for this, you have to wait for the 2012 Notification.

The eligibility Criteria's for NDA (II) are :

1. You should be an Indian National.

2. You should be a minimum graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university.

3. Your age should be between 21-25 years.

4. You should be physically fit.

So you may apply for the technical ground staff, sailors, repairmen, cadets, etc posts in the IAF and Navy.

If you wish to know more, Please Click Here to visit the official website of UPSC.

I am also uploading the official UPSC NDA (I) notification 2012. Please download and refer if it is of your use.

Hope it helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc nda-na-I 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 55 views)
File Type: doc Structure for the NDA Examination.doc(30.0 KB, 43 views)
6th January 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m prathvi singh i want to apply in indian navy after 12th from scince stream so what can i do for apply in indian navy please advise for me
7th January 2012, 12:39 PM
manoj1993
Member+

Hi

Indian Air Force and Navy are part of Indian Defense. So the government UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts two exams namely NDA (I) and NDA (II) for the recruitment of the candidates for these right after 12th and after graduation.

So NDA (I) is the exam for those who pass out of class 12. So you have to sit for this exam if you are only a 12th pass out.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria's for applying in the NDA exam are :

1. You should be an Unmarried Male Indian National.

2. You must have passed class 12th from a recognized school or state board.

3. Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years as in the year of applying. No relaxations.

4. You should have studied Physics and Maths if you wish to apply for the IAF or Navy.

5. You should be physically fit..

The NDA (I) Notification has been released very recently on 21st December 2011, and the last date to apply for this exam is 30th January 2012.
Please do the needful within this time.

Also The date of the Exam has been finalized as : 15th April 2012 (Sunday).

================================================== ==================================================

Now the NDA (II) is the exam which is aimed for the entry of the candidates who have completed their graduation and now want to make a career in the Indian Defense.

This year i.e of 2011, the NDA (II) is already over and it was held on 21st August 2011.

If you wish to apply for this, you have to wait for the 2012 Notification.

The eligibility Criteria's for NDA (II) are :

1. You should be an Indian National.

2. You should be a minimum graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university.

3. Your age should be between 21-25 years.

4. You should be physically fit.

So you may apply for the technical ground staff, sailors, repairmen, cadets, etc posts in the IAF and Navy.

If you wish to know more, Please Click Here to visit the official website of UPSC.

I am also uploading the official UPSC NDA (I) notification 2012. Please download and refer if it is of your use.

Hope it helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
8th January 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech 3rd year electronics and communication.would u tell me how can i opt for job in air force
and u can email me at [email protected]
thank you!!!
10th January 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to join in I.A.F i have complete 12th wat should i do
12th January 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anusha sri lakshmi View Post
Name- Anusha sri lakshmi
Qualification- 12th in Commerce
Contact no-8553486402
Country- India
State- Bangalore
Pin code-560008

Hello,
Am anusha, I have completed my graduation 12th standared in Commerce.
Am very more intrested in joining Air force Jobs so please send me your rewards as soon as possible. Am looking forward to hear from you....

Your's faithfully,
Anusha
Date-31/01/2011
hello
22nd January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

hollo sir I am jagtar singh I am compleet 12th arts I am one year doploma aviation senter Email id [email protected] Con i am joint for navy or air force Please in form me my contact number or email id Please help me sir Thankyou cont namber 9815161275
25th January 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i m intrested to know the jobs n procedures to join indian navy, i m doin bsc biotechnology. Plz suggest me..
26th January 2012, 01:01 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Jobs in Indian Air Force or Navy after 12th standard or Graduation from Commerce stream?

Hi

Usually the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force recruit candidates through the exam NDA which is the National Defense Academy.

But it has a criteria that only the Science students may apply for the India Air Force and Navy. The Commerce students may apply for the Indian Army.

Still if you have done commerce and want to join the Indian Navy or Air Force, then the only way by which it can be done is that you have to complete your graduation first.

Once you take up a graduation stream and then do that for 3 years, you may apply for the ground, administrative, and office jobs in the Indian Navy, and Air Force.

You must be a minimum graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university in India.

Your age should be from 21-25 years as in the year of applying. You should be an Indian citizen.

-> No relaxation is provided in the above criteria.

Apart from that, you can get B, C or D grade jobs which I am sure you would not be interested in.

So firstly complete your graduation and then apply for the NDA 2 exam. Its usually held in the month of August.

Click Here to get regular updates no UPSC exams.

All the best
26th January 2012, 05:56 AM
mani_baban

dear friend,
After 12th you can join in Indian Air force or Navy through NDA exam..
To appear in NDA exam you have to first complete your 12th in science having physics and maths for navy or air force wing...

You age should be in between 16.5-19 years..

If you fulfill the above criteria then you can appear in NDA exam.

Other wise you can go for graduation course first..
After completion of graduation you can appear in CDS exam..

Eligibility for CDS exam:-

For NAVAL Academy:-
1.The candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field..
2.The age should be in between 19-22 years.

For AIR FORCE:-
1.The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade, but must have maths and physics in 12th.

2.The age should be in between 19-23 years.

These are the eligibility criteria for CDS exam..
All the best.
26th January 2012, 07:46 AM
adlsm

For 12 you can give exam of NDA conducted by UPSC. You should have Science for it in Class 12. Its advt. will come in March.
After Graduation You can give exam of CDSE (Combined Defence Services Exam) Conducted by UPSC. Its advt. will come in April For Joining Flying Branch

GOOD LUCK
26th January 2012, 10:26 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your 12th science then you are eligible for
Aeronautical engineering or airforce

After complete your 12th then you apply for
Technical branch
Flying branch
Ground duty
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AFCAT_Sample.pdf(138.8 KB, 40 views)
26th January 2012, 01:04 PM
karthic kumar.v

Red face Re: Jobs in Indian Air Force or Navy after 12th standard or Graduation from Commerce stream line?

i want to join indian airforce my aggregate marks in all semister is 70%
27th January 2012, 02:40 PM
parulrana492

i m a commerce student and i m doing bba this is my 2nd year please tell me i can get a job in navy or airforce
29th January 2012, 12:16 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi Aspirant,

Yes , you can do C.A after your 12th .There is a step by step process in running the CA program . And even if you think so that after Graduation i may start up with CA preparation ,then also no problem you may go ahead.
But ,if you plan to do CA after MBA ,its not a problem ,even though you will waste your time in continuning your MBA ,because as seeing you plan graph which clearly shows more interest rather than MBA .
If you really want to make your career in CA ,then you time start as soon as can be .
There is the website which will give you an idea about the process to CA www.icsi.edu/.
Kindly see it and make it the use of this website .
Thanks
29th January 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am lokesh kanhaiyala swami.
Now im doing my 12th sci last month
My aim is to join indian airforce and do something for our nation
So please will you bw able to help me to join AieForce
Contact no: 9657444320
E-mail id: [email protected]
So please help me sir
30th January 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

sir i want join the Indian navy but some question douts me.high in my parsentege oniy 40%
6th February 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i am durga thakur
I am doing my graduation from computer science, 12th standared in maths
i am very intersted to join Indian Navy, so please suggest me that how i can join the Indian
Navy.
9th February 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
introduce my self i am dipendra thapa.just i complete my 10 2 in science stream(pcmb) with 44% marks.
I am interested in join indian air or navy force.
This is my moble number 09637868336 sir plz suggest me and reply this contact,
thank you

your faithfully,
dipendra thapa
10th February 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir my aim is to be a air force dept....... working i complete graduate in commerce also completed my mba course
11th February 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

am manasa doing my m.b.b.s after completion of my ug will i be having any job oppurtunities in navy or in airforce?
11th February 2012, 06:00 PM
ross4412
Member+

Yes of course,you are eligible to apply for this examination.

If you are interested in Air force then apply for N.D.A examination :-

To appear for this examination,the candidate must be completed 12th examination from a recognized Board or equivalent qualification.

N.D.A stands for National Defence Academy examination is conducted two times in a yer by Union Public Service Commission.

This defence service is one of the popular examination in Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria for this examination :-

The candidate must be citizen of India and the candidate who are completed or appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for this examination.Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for this examination.Age should between 16 half - 19 years and unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.The candidate must be completed 12th examination with physics and mathematics at 12th level as their subjects and there is no minimum marks required for this examination.

Syllabus of this examination :-

Mathematics - 300 marks.
General ability - 600 marks.

Each paper consist of 2 1/2 hrs.

To become a Pilot,the candidate need to passed graduate degree or engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

Eligibility Criteria for this examination :-

The candidate must be citizen of India.
The candidate age limits for this examination is 19 years to 23 years at the time appearing.
The candidate must have completed graduate(three year course) in any discipline from a recognized University OR
the candidate must be completed B.E/B.Tech (four year course) from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
The candidate must score at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination.
The candidate must be completed 12th examination with physics and mathematics.
No arrears at the time of appearing for this examination.

So,according to the eligibility criteria,you are eligible to appear for N.D.A examination.If you are interested in Pilot you need to complete your graduate degree.
13th February 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir.
I am Ninad Shantaram Gawankar
My date of birth is 06 August 1992
My Email id is
[email protected]
I had completed my 12th with science branch and got 52% with Physics.Chemistry.Mathematics
Now i am studying First year Engineering
I am very much interested in Indian Defence services
i want to know that is i am eligible to apply for joining indian navy in 2012
Or
other defence services
and i want to when is next navy bharti
please sir informe me
i am waiting for your answer
your faithfull
16th February 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir My Name is Basalingayya.C.Budihalmath I completed ITI Fitter with 84% in Last Year.I want to Work in your Organisation if any Vacancy please inform me
Mobile: 09035205693
Mail: [email protected]
18th February 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Assalum Allakum dear sir,my name is SARTAJ AHMAD BHAT and i have passed 12th examnatation in Arts stream withComputer Science can i join in Indian Air Force plz replay me ..
19th February 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

name: ashish singh
quallification:i am studing in 11sci
cont:9832409488
e-mail: [email protected]

sir/mam
recntly i am studing and i wanted to joinnavy just after passing 12 only . but in technical asspects.and not by NDA
25th February 2012, 06:27 PM
chandler8161

Hi Friend,,,,,
Sorry, you cannot join indian navy as you are from commerce stream.For joining Navy ,science should be the subject at 10+2 level.
But you can join army through N.D.A .
The age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
your height should be 157.7 cms.with correlated weight.
You can join navy after completing your graduation.
Through C.D.S.E you can join NAVY .
The educational qualification is B.sc with maths and physics as compulsory subjects.
Your age should be between 19-22 years.
The candidate must be mentally and physically fit.
ALL THE BEST.
26th February 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Re : Jobs in Indian Air Force or Navy after 12th standard or Graduation from SCIENCE stream?
hello sir
I am amol a. pawar
i am complet 12th sci.
contact no ;9860133956
Email id- [email protected]
can i am joint for navy or airforce.
please inform me my contact no or email id.
please tell me sir .
thank you .
26th February 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi l my name. raj sekhar l complete. 12std with. Ncc B C. certificate l got job. In air force. Ok
28th February 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

HELLO DEAR SIR/MADAM/FRIENDS

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12TH STANDARD FOR MEC(MATHS ECONOMICS COMMERCE) I WANT TO JOIN IN NAVY OR AIRFORCE WHAT ARE THE WAYS OR PROCEDURE TO JOIN IN NAVY AND AIRFOCE. COULD ANY ONE SUGGEST THE TO JOIN IN THE ABOVE FIELD MY
P.NO 8008722883, EMAIL: [email protected]
28th February 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Davinder Singh, I am complet for Diploma for Mechanical Engginer,from Punjab.My contact no:.9815847231
Email [email protected]
i want to join indian navy force.Pls accept my resume
29th February 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir,
i am prem v. waghmare.
i am complete 12th science(P.C.B.)
Date of birth 01/03/1991.
Sir
so interest to join in NAVY or AIR FORCE.
Please help/tell me.sir.
Email [email protected].
please help sir.
Thank you.
7th March 2012, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I am a B.Sc.3rd year student.Can I apply For Air Force in appearing on graduate level?
8th March 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m 21 year old and complete my 12th standard with 60% and i m appearing a chemical engg. diploma then can i join indian army, indian air force, indian navy and also indian caust guard. plz telll me sir plzzz.......
8th March 2012, 09:39 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Air Force and Navy after 12th or Graduation from Science that to with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics through NDA and CDS entrance exam.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appearing for final 12th exam in any stream or pass from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years, is eligible to apply for NDA.

CDS-COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having either appearing for final Graduation Degree exam in any stream or pass within the age of 19 to 25 years, is eligible to apply for CDS.

As you candidate from Commerce stream , he can apply for NDA Army wing or CDS Indian Military Academy or Officer's Training Academy.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
9th March 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am Akhilesh kumar.
i am complet 12th BA.
contact no:.-9911792425.
Email [email protected]
Can i am joint for nevy or air force.
Please inform me my contact number or email id.
Please Sir join nevy fore.sir ek baar moka dijiye desh ke liye jaan hajir hi
Thankyou.
10th March 2012, 03:49 PM
Prantarip

Sir, me Prantarip from Assam.
I have compleated my 12th class with 50'/. In Arts stream.

Sir i want to know that,can i get a job in Indain Nevy force..

If u think, i am eligible for it, than plese contacts me in my number or email id..PLZ PLZ (I REQUEST 2 u)
my contacts number is- +919706585572 or +919954249955
Email [email protected]
10th March 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What is air force?
10th March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am Rajpurohit shanthilal. hyderabad
i am completed inter 2year
contact no:- 9441445058
Email id- [email protected]
can i get any job in Navy or Airforce
sir i can speak - ENGLISH,HINDI,TELUGU,MARVADI
please send or contact my number or email
Thankig you Sir.......i eagerly waiting 4 ur replay..........
10th March 2012, 11:04 PM
anlakshmi

First you have to understand that you are not eligible to join Air Force after 12Th commerce. Because you are not eligible to apply NDA -Air Force Wing ,it requires Math and Physics. So you have to go for Graduation i.e B.Com .

After B.com you can apply for AFCAT Examination through Ground Duty Branch. Ground Duty Branch is having 2 more sub branch Administration and Logistics OR Accounts Branch.

For Administration and Logistics : You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognized University with Minimum 60% Marks and your age should between 20 to 23 Years.

For Accounts Branch : You have to complete your Graduate degree course in commerce with Minimum 60% Marks form a recognized University.

After completing B.com you are not eligible to apply Flying Branch and Technical Branch of Air Force Academy.These both branch require candidate having degree with physics and math subjects or engineers.

So you are eligible to only Ground Duty Branch. In this Branch there is no hard rule about spectacles as you have to work in office. So your spectacles are allowed in this section.

So you have to go for graaduation then you can apply Ground Duty Branch.

For more information visit : http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
11th March 2012, 09:43 AM
VISU1996

Yes Yes Yes
ONLY FOR COMMERCE STREAM STUDENTS

DON'T SAD§
YOU CAN JOIN ARMY AIRFORE ETC

A EXAM WAS HELD BY UPSC
NAMED CDS EXAM
FOR MORE go to upsc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?