27th August 2013, 11:11 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Is IGNOU a good University? Fee structure for MBA and MCA in IGNOU?

The IGNOU is one of the most reputed universities in India. The university offers many courses and all the courses are recognized by the government of India. The certificate of IGNOU is highly values all over the country. The correspondence and distance education courses also have equal value. The university has a strong network of various study centers which offer regular classes to students from different streams. The MBA and MCA courses offered by IGNOU are recognized by the AICTE. The IGNOU MBA consists of 21 courses. A student can opt for a maximum of 4 courses per semester. IGNOU charges Rs.700/- for each of the courses. Exam fee is also included in this fee. This amount will have to be paid at the time of admission. The MCA course of IGNOU is also very popular. The fee structure if MCA will come to be around Rs.12,000 – Rs. 15,000/- per semester.
13th April 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Hello..i have completed my bca and i want to know year of mca and fee structure also in ignou uni..
6th August 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I want to do MBA FROM ignou .Now am working in an IT sector ...Please tell me the 3 yr fee structure for the course and please let me know whether ignou offers a regular time MBA
email me:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?