17th August 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?

please send me the pattern and previous year solved papers........... i have applied for the AFCAT.
my email id:
[email protected]
22nd August 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?

HI dear friends,
i m preparing for AFCAT SO HOW can i start preparing fromwhich book can anyone help me....
[email protected]

thanks
jagadish
30th December 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam ON [email protected]
12th February 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
please send me the the following details to my mail id:( [email protected]) regarding AFCAT...
exam time,how many questions and marks for each question and corresponding negative marks. calculator allowed or not..?
my qualification is B.tech(eee)
15th February 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam plz send me the pattern and previous yr question,and all regarding it on [email protected]
17th February 2012, 12:37 AM
indrajit kalita

sir please send me all the needed to pass the afcat 2012 exam [email protected] be greatly thankfull to you
25th February 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i need previous year question paper
5th July 2012, 02:26 PM
Rajwinder goraya

Sir,
please guide me for best for AFCAT exam.my email ID [email protected]
28th November 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am B Tech final yr student & will be appearing for Air Force tech entry for women. Pl guide me for complete syllabus for AFCAT and Tech subject exam if any. thanking you. Jyoti

My mail ID [email protected]
3rd February 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Please. .. tell me about the books & where can look get previous years solved question paper. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?