12th May 2012, 12:39 PM
sapna23sharma

Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?

I have done M.A.(Sanskrit),B.ED. I am 35 years old.I want to know that can I elligible for a govt.job in teaching sector?If yes then I want to know that in which type of catagory I can apply for?

Related Questions:
12th June 2012, 01:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?

Since you have completed B.Ed you are eligible to teach at the school level. You need to appear for the CTET exam to teach in CBSE schools. You can probably drop in your resume in schools near you as they normally donot advertise for single vacancies. You are not eligible to teach at the college level as you have not cleared the NET exam. There is no age limit to take this exam so suggest you trying the same at the earliest.
25th July 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?

I am m.a. in sanskrit.my age is 36 now.and i passd NET exam with JRF.
Can i get a teaching post in an university
6th November 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I am m.a. in sanskrit. Age is 33 . cAN I eligible for government job ?
3rd February 2014, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Namaskaar....
im done My BA degree in History and Political science
after that i have done BPEd with hindi subject than now done MPEd .
can i be eligible for government job in teaching sectore as a physical education teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?