24th January 2011, 06:38 PM
Hiremath Mallika

Syllabus, exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)?

Sir,

I applied for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) .Please send me the syllabus, exam paper pattern ,books for preparation,and previous papers.

With Regards,
Mallika.H

25th January 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)?

i have applied for Air Force Entrance test. Please sent me syllabus , previous year question & best book for this. also sent details about EKT .
25th January 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)?

tell abt the course u r applied
26th January 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

krde yr send syllabus aiwe e gand paya hoya e
27th January 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for AFCAT?
27th January 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for Air Force Entrance test. Please sent me syllabus , previous year question & best book for this. also sent details about EKT . i applied for technical.
27th January 2011, 12:12 PM
Malinie

Sir,

Am going to apply for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)(Technical).Please send me the syllabus, exam paper pattern ,books for preparation,and previous papers.

Thanks and Regards.
27th January 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I applied for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) .Please send me the syllabus, exam paper pattern ,books for preparation,and previous papers.
28th January 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus, exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)?

propably it may includes...

general knowledge
general awareness
28th January 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)?
Sir,
29th January 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

what books to refer
29th January 2011, 04:15 PM
raghavneelagiri

what books have to be reffered please give details
31st January 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Am going to apply for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)(Technical).Please send me the syllabus, exam paper pattern ,books for preparation,and previous papers.

Thanks and Regards.
31st January 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me abt the syllabus of afcat as soon as possible
my email id-
[email protected]
1st February 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

well in AFCAT test in includes verbal ability,numerical ability,reasoning,gernal awareness and apptitude...

best of luck to all candidates
with regards,
Rakesh Kumar
[email protected]
1st February 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

m going to apply for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)(Technical).Please send me the syllabus, exam paper pattern ,books for preparation,and previous papers.
2nd February 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re:

can u plz send me a detailed syllabus abt AFCAT ...........
3rd February 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

please suggest which books is best for AFCAT EXAM plz suggest and also send me syllabus
3rd February 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have applied for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) .Please send me the syllabus, exam paper pattern ,books for preparation,and previous papers.

With Regards,
Mallika.H
4th February 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for AFCAT (technical) pls send me the syllabus, some model papers and books that i should read
my id is [email protected]
5th February 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
PLZ SEND ME exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)? at [email protected]
8th February 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

any one tell me the syllabus for AFCAT...........plzzzzzzzzzzz

[email protected]
8th February 2011, 10:42 PM
xavi

freind hi,

]--The AFCAT is carried out every year and is controlled by the IAF. In 2011 the exam is held on March 27 in designated test centers.
--The AFCAT is a 2 hour long exam which will have objective type question. --Each of these objective questions will be provided with 4 options as answers.
--The candidate must select the correct one from the given option.
--The Syllabus of AFCAT exam will test students in
the areas like Reasoning, Numerical and verbal
ability. Other than these students will also be
tested in General awareness and Knowledge.
--The number of question will be 100 or more.
--For preparing for the AFCAT candidates must prepare
by solving previous years question papers and also
must refer to books and guides indented for this
exam. Students can also refer to other competitive exams like Bank PO, LIC, NICL etc.

all the best
9th February 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have applied for ACAT(Technical) plz send me the syllabus, exam patterns and books name related to this test
9th February 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

will the book of bank po suitable for afcat
9th February 2011, 04:33 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell abt the course u r applied
to get to know each and every details about AFCAT visit the following site:

http://www.indiagol.com/2011/01/careerairforcenicin-indian-air-force-invited-afcat-courses-commencing-jan-2012.html
10th February 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

applied for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) .Please send me the syllabus, exam paper pattern ,books for preparation,and previous papers.

[email protected]
10th February 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I applied for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) .Please send me the syllabus, exam paper pattern ,books for preparation,and previous papers at

[email protected]

With Regards,
Rahul
11th February 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i am not getting AFCAT syllabus..pls help me to find ....
11th February 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

im nandini ,i ve applied for AFCAT (ground duty operations)could you send me some sample previous exam papers&pattern that how&what wil be the syllabus of ground duty branches....thanq
12th February 2011, 10:52 AM
swetha.h.m

please do get me the syllabus and exam pattern for preparation of Air Force Common admission test(AFCAT) also i want the posting address to post the application
14th February 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

please i need the syllabus and exam pattern for AFCAT(TECHNICAL) and my mail id is [email protected]
14th February 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

please sir send the details of afcat and study material
15th February 2011, 12:33 AM
ameet27oct

Post Re: Syllabus, exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)?

i need the syllabus and exam pattern for AFCAT(TECHNICAL) and my mail id is [email protected]
15th February 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE APPLIED FOR AFET ,PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT DETAILS OF AIR FORCE ENTRANCE TEST AND ALSO ABOUT EKT AND ITS EXAM PATTERN AND PREPARATION METHODS
16th February 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

PLZ Tel me syllabus and books to refer for AFCAT.
16th February 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for AFCAT 2011 & want to know about the exam syllabus , pattern ,reference books for preparation & EKT pattern & syllabus contact [email protected] 91-9896461415
18th February 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Syllabus, exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)?

Quote:
any one tell me the syllabus for AFCAT...........plzzzzzzzzzzz

[email protected]
freind hi,

]--The AFCAT is carried out every year and is controlled by the IAF. In 2011 the exam is held on March 27 in designated test centers.
--The AFCAT is a 2 hour long exam which will have objective type question. --Each of these objective questions will be provided with 4 options as answers.
--The candidate must select the correct one from the given option.
--The Syllabus of AFCAT exam will test students in
--The number of question will be 100 or more.
--For preparing for the AFCAT candidates must prepare
exam. Students can also refer to other competitive exams like Bank PO, LIC, NICL etc.

all the best

for any help
my email id [email protected]
my mob no.:8058627829
18th February 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the syllabus of AFCAT , pattern of exam & reference books for preparation
20th February 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am parsuing B.Tech in IT branch. My date of Birth is 27 nov 1988. can i applicable to paaly for the AFCAT(Technical).
Pls rply me as soon as possible. my E.mail Id is
[email protected]
23rd February 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hey be cool, stay calm and relax.
go through previous 10 year parers, that will be enough for preparation.
8th March 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

plz sent syllabus of afcat
at my mail
[email protected]
12th March 2011, 10:05 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus, exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)?

Quote:
plz sent syllabus of afcat
at my mail
[email protected]
_=AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST=_

EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS FOR AFCAT :

The entrance test will be of two hours duration and will contain multiple choice questions on....

-> Verbal ability.

-> Numerical ability.

-> Reasoning.

-> General awareness.

-> Aptitude.

hope the info. helps... All the Best...
16th March 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i have aplied 4 ground duty officers. pls send the previous qustion paper 4 same. thank u.
18th March 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know the sylabus of AFCAT
19th March 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

pls send me previous question paper of afcat. i have few time pls send me soonaly. [email protected]
21st March 2011, 02:01 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
pls send me previous question paper of afcat. i have few time pls send me soonaly. [email protected]
MODEL PAPERS FOR AFCAT EXAM

Attached some of the previous year model papers for AFCAT in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the papers and find out the question pattern of AFCAT exam and prepare for questions accordingly.

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers.

-> Spend some valuable time daily for preparing for the exams.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AFCAT.zip(212.2 KB, 218 views)
12th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

amarjeet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiremath Mallika View Post
Sir,

With Regards,
Mallika.H
31st May 2011, 12:24 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

The AFCAT is carried out every year and is controlled by the IAF. In 2011 the exam is held on March 27 in designated test centers.
The AFCAT is a 2 hour long exam which will have objective type question. --Each of these objective questions will be provided with 4 options as answers.
The candidate must select the correct one from the given option.
The Syllabus of AFCAT exam will test students in
The number of question will be 100 or more.
For preparing for the AFCAT candidates must prepare
7th July 2011, 09:08 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

I will advise you not to but any extra books for preparing AFCAT....

Because the syllabus of AFCAT is same as other competitive exams like MCA entrances, Bank PO, LIC etc...

So follow the entrance exam books of those exams and you can easily crack AFCAT.

The syllabus comprises:

Verbal ability

Numerical ability

Reasoning

General awareness

Aptitude

Some patterns of the papers are attached below.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?