13th December 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?

sir my name is raj i got75% in12 from u.p.board and i am st condidate please tell me the process of reservation in b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  2. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?
  4. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  5. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  6. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester without hostel charges?
  7. What is the fee structure for Lovely Professional University for doing Ph.D in BioTechnology? -- [New]
  8. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  9. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?
  11. Can I join B.E. Mech with 10+2 qualification? Is it a good choice?
  12. How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?
  13. What is the fees for each semester in Ph.D at Lovely Professional University?
  14. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  15. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.Com?
  17. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
  18. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
18th December 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?

sir my AIR rank in AIEEE 2013 89000
and my 10th mark72% and my 12 mark 58%
19th December 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

fee detail b.tech plz sir tell me i got 74% in 12th and 71% in tenth , MAIL :[email protected] and mob 8235546980
20th January 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

dose it is based on eamcet?
11th February 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure if i secured 90% in 12th(Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate )
12th February 2014, 09:19 AM
Sowmya449

The fees for B. tech in lovely professional university:
Tuition:Rs.75,000/- per semester
Hostel:Rs.44,000/- per annum...
Good luck..
12th February 2014, 04:25 PM
SATYAVATHI KOTTURU
Member+

The fee structure in LPU as starts from 69,500 to 19,500..per semister
depending on the marks and other scholors you got.........and based on merit
14th February 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 80% marks in 12th examination to mp board.i want to admission b tech in lpu sir please tell me total fee structurefor admission
15th February 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 80%marks in 12th examination to mp board .i want to admission b tech in lpu sir please tell me total fee structure for admission.
15th February 2014, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 80%marks in 12th examination to mp board .i want to admission b tech in lpu sir please tell me total fee structure for admission.
16th February 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

tell me the fee structure for hotel managmemt ..... contact me at 9888887067.... or send me ..... email at [email protected]
27th February 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, what is the best indian private university for MA in political science and international relation, please tell me about the fee of MA in Political science of LP, please replay to my e mail
[email protected]
8th April 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

hai i have got 95%marks in 12th examination i want to join in btech please tel me abt fee structure(tution and hostel)plz msg to my numbr 9642141611
13th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

If I score 200 marks in lpu nest and if I get 80%-89% in 2 then Wat the fee structure will be?
30th April 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hi sir
i am from ap
i am expecting 97% in ipe
due to money problem i cant join in named universities
due to more fee
i had heard about your university
could i get admission with low tution ,hostel and mess fees
pls reply
3rd May 2014, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

I got 75% in state board exam what is fee structure for b.tech. Plz reply me on [email protected]
4th May 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

My name is Jaffar Sadhik . I got 88 marks in jee main and 94% in intermediate public exam .How much scholarship I get in lovely university for btech and fee structure for btech . Please give information about these details to my email ID [email protected]
5th May 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir Ago'z. .I have secured 79% in my class 10 and 61% in my class 12...and im interested in your university. .. am I capable. ..if yes can you please tell me the fee structure in B.tech an Computer science and technology. .... at my gmail [email protected]. .Thank you
6th May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have got 91% in inter can I apply how much I have to pay for b.tech
13th May 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 81.7 percentage in 12th stnd what is the fee i have to pay for day & hostel
14th May 2014, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have got 72% marks in 12th examination to bseb board i want to admission b.tech in lpu sir plz tell me total fee sracture(tution hostal )for admission plesse reply my phone no 9676842519
16th May 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

In 12th my %ge is 76.4 about something plzz reply fees structure
Full detail of fee structure of B.Tech
18th May 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 68% in jac board jharkhand and state engineering rank is 9980 & category rank is 2616. What is the fee for me.plz ans at
E-mail - [email protected]
Mb. 8092714413
22nd May 2014, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fee including semester fee , mess fee and boarding fee for b.tec in lup.plz reply at [email protected] plz reply it is urgent
23rd May 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 85% in state board exam.if i get the qualifying mark in the lpu nest 2014,wat is the fee structure?plzz reply me to my email id.
[email protected]
27th May 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for m.tech(full time) in lovely professional university?
27th May 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

SIR I have got 89% marks in 12th examination in CBSE. So SIR please tell me fee structure for B.Tech admission..
28th May 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 94% in 12th standard and not written lpu exam may i know the fees details please kindly answer to my question
30th May 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 65.4% IN CLASS 12 BOARD. SO WHAT IS FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP?
31st May 2014, 05:13 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 94% in 12th standard and not written lpu exam may i know the fees details please kindly answer to my question
As you have got very good percentage in 12th; then you are eligible to get scholarship. And fee structure depends upon the course you are going to pursue. So in order to get detailed info. about fee structure of various programmes, just visit the following link:
http://www.lpu.in/program/after-12th.php
5th June 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i have got 59.6 marks in 112th examination and i want to get add. for B.Tech in LPU so plz tell me total fee of complete course for 4 year without hostal fee. my no. is 9811729810
16th June 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i wrote ecet examinination,can i join in lp university.please give me the fee structure of b tech
16th June 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i wrote ecet examinination,can i join in lp university.please give me the fee structure of b tech
7th July 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

[jagpreet singh bhatti]Please give me the information about fee structure for B.Tech for sc cetegory at lovely professional university
9th July 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am anwar and presently studying in third year diploma in computer engineering MSBTE (maharashtra), I want to take admission in LPU next year for btech computer so what would be cut off percentage and fees , so please reply me on [email protected]
10th July 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have Scored 87.6% in class XII. how can I join your university & what is the fee structure of that?
1st December 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Eswar Chimata .I am aperaing 12th and I have 78 in 12 the .help me for fee details .on 8106636386 or [email protected].
12th January 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am R.praveen Kumar frm vinukonda, guntur(District),I have been completed diploma in Electrical branch and secured 71% .so can I know the fee structure for B.Tech Study in L.P.U for the next academic year 2015 based on my above mentioned percantage marks of mine.
17th January 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please tell me the fee structue for the lateral entry students in btech
24th January 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of lovely professional university for b sc (hons.)[email protected]
19th February 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i have got 70% in diploma comp. sc. i want to know is there possible lateral entry for me in comp. sc. 2nd year (3rd sem. )
i hv got even 67% in 10 2 by bseb patna.. plz tell me sir..
5th March 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I was complete my diploma june july session 2015 in electrical engg than can i admission for btec in Lpu and what is the fee structure for btech in lpu
Plz reply
[email protected]
Contact 918491025802
19th March 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a diploma holder student and my
aggregate is 63% so i want take the admission in
your university sir plz tell me what is the process
for admission?
28th March 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I had not applied for JEE and AIEEE. Could I get the admission in LPU...What would be my fee structure. .
1st May 2015, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 97% in 12th standard I want to know the payment details to join in CSE branch at LPU ...
2nd May 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

ihave got 74 % in 10 th ,65%in 12 th cbse board,i have done my 1st year ptu with 70 % i have got adm in ur unv in sec year or not my no is 7837562831
21st May 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

sir I have got 89.7% total marks and in groups I secured 92% .What is the fees structure for ECE and EEE
28th May 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my nam is vinitha I got 90% marks in 12th examinations i want to join in future based course in b tec I want the fee strecture for admission
30th May 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 78% marks in my 12th result.
What is the fees structure of b.tec with computer science
8th July 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 75 percent in 12 and I'm looking to take admission in lpu college for b.tech and what was the fees structure of it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?