29th June 2011, 08:00 PM
somesh narayan bargal

What is the procedure for admission in LPU and what is its fee structure?

if i got 85% in 12th standard with group pcm then can i get admission in lpu & what is fee for me

Related Questions:
  1. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  2. What is the fee structure for LPU?
  3. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  4. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?
  5. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 96% in 12th class?
  6. What is the Fee Structure of B.Tech in LPU University? Is there any scholarship provided to financially weak candidates? -- [New]
  7. Fee structure for MCA course in LPU?
  8. How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. How to take admission in LPU B.Tech after securing 78% in 12th class from HBSE board
  14. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  15. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  18. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
1st April 2012, 05:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in LPU and what is its fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by somesh narayan bargal View Post
if i got 85% in 12th standard with group pcm then can i get admission in lpu & what is fee for me

Candidates who have scored 85% marks in the +2 level of exam, are eligible for admission in the Bachelors degree program in Lovely Professional University [LPU]. The University offers various program in almost all education field and the eligibility criteria and fees vary from courses to courses. Candidate who have studied PCM in the +2 level may look for B.Tech or B.Sc program. To get admission in the B.Tech programs, candidate must have studied English along with Physics and Mathematics. Admission to the program is based on merit in qualifying examination, subject to eligibility criteria. The fee for the B.Tech program is Rs. 69,500 per semester. However, the fees will be adjusted according to the scholarship scheme. Like candidate who have scored 80+ percentage in the qualifying exam will have to expend Rs.29,500 per semester.

For detail information regarding fees and other courses, one may refer to the official website of Lovely Professional University.
23rd May 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in LPU and what is its fee structure?

is there any study relate to music like tabla instrument because i am intrested in playing tabla
29th May 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have done my diploma in mechanical engg with ageregate 60 percent can i take admission in b tech in lpu
28th June 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the correct fees details for btech computer course if i got 90% in groups
30th June 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

is ther something process like who didnt made the draft of lpu before 30th june 2012is not eligible for scholarship process
9th February 2013, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

How can students from africa get admission into ur fantastic school pls ^
19th February 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 95% in my ipe and can i get seat in lpu if what is fees for ece
15th May 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 82% ipe and can i get admission in lpu if then what is the fees for me
22nd June 2013, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

I wants to take addmission in LPU. But unluckly I scored only 66% in 2. Is there is any other procedure so that I can take addmission in LPU or any other university?
27th June 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

if i get 75% in my ipe how much expences should i bear per annnum in LPU?
26th May 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

if i get 75% marks in 12 can i get admisson in lpu what will we the procedure
19th June 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I have got 80 percent in 10 2 in pcm with english, I also belong to obc category what will be the procedure and what will be the fee structure accordingly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?