30th May 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses available for the Biology students after completion of 12th Class?

Can I know what r the subjects and what r the courses in biology..? I passed recently my 12th class and I want to make my v
Carrier in biology fields so pls answer me coz I m so confuse plssssssss fast
7th August 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of courses available for the Biology students after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yudhveergvs View Post

Dear friend,

After 12th there are so many higher study scope .You are from Bio-Science departments so you have so many chances for graduation.

List of good courses with bright job opportunities are as follows:

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery): You can give PMT exams & respective state level exam to get into good colleges for pursuing this course.

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)

B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology): For this one needs to clear AIEEE exams with biology subject.

BE in Environmental Engineering

BSc course ( Bachelor of Science): One can clear entrance & get into IITs, JNU for the same.

BSc courses are offered in varied fields like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bio sciences, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, Environmental Science.

So you can choose any of these stream.

All the best
Friend,

I found your info vry useful.
19th August 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses available for the Biology students after completion of 12th Class?

List of courses available for the maths students after completion of 12th clasd
6th October 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

if i would have completed 12 then immediate step for what to prepare either for entrance or for any courses
11th March 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Only becoming doctor is possible with bio 'isnt there any other option . Like if i want to become ias so can i become with bio
5th April 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

If there is any scope for hospital management and anesthesia technology
7th May 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How can i get into psycologist? what is the basic course to do to become a psycologist?pls
11th May 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a advice to select the good biological course!
26th May 2015, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Which scholarship based test should i give to go abroad on completing my 2 in biology....??
26th May 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to do something different . But I'm not very strong financially , so plz suggest me some good scope in bioscience.
10th June 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What all courses can be done after class12 in biology which can also provide a good job package?
7th July 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of bio technology in india and waht we do to get admission and what us the duration of this course???
8th July 2015, 02:14 AM
borwa

After 12th there are so many higher study scope .You are from Bio-Science departments so you have so many chances for graduation.

List of good courses with bright job opportunities are as follows:

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery): You can give PMT exams & respective state level exam to get into good colleges for pursuing this course.

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)

B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology): For this one needs to clear AIEEE exams with biology subject.

BE in Environmental Engineering

BSc course ( Bachelor of Science): One can clear entrance & get into IITs, JNU for the same.

BSc courses are offered in varied fields like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bio sciences, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, Environmental Science.

So you can choose any of these stream.
24th March 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage just we have to cut of 12th about biology field
18th April 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Please tell best biology cores and have job oppertunity
18th April 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to that after 12th from bio. how many types of exams we can get in both in medical and in civil service and in all competitions.. Please regards me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?