13th June 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

hello i have one problem i have scored 95% in 8 class but suddenly in 9 class my marks are not coming good despite of lots of hardwork please can you give me some guidelines so that i should manage my time for my studies and exercises and also become topper in my class
2nd August 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

i have got 7.6 cgpa in class 9 can i get 10 cgpa in 10th? and how to prepare chemical equations in chemistry?
27th August 2014, 09:49 PM
hv4

Smile Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

it is easy to score above 90%, u just need to entrospect urself & know what u can do!!!!
&yes u should always think positive.
21st September 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How should I study to score above 85% in 10th class? How to remember all the topics to be the topper?
5th October 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Nowadays school are giving more burden of completion of books, home works, etc..so how can we manage our time to study..it is serious problem of all the students..we cant get much time to study..
12th October 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I achieved 79% in class 8 but in class 9 half yrly I achieved 57% please tell me how can I achieve above 80%?give me some tips please....
30th November 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I SCORED 77%IN NINTH AND NOW I WANT TO SCORE MORE THAN 87%IN TENTH HOW CAN I SCORE ?IS IT POSSIBLE ?THEN HELP ME?
2nd January 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am not able to manage my tym. i dont have time for self study and only two months are left for my council examination. i have completed PCM but i havent seen d rest of d subjects due to which i scored good marks in PCM in pre preliums but wasnt able to score good marks in other subject. PLEASE HELP
28th February 2015, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to score above 90% percent in class x icse in 9 days
i have scored 7.8 in my scool eaxm. but i want to score at least 9.3 in board exams
17th March 2015, 02:18 PM
neha vedak

Quote:
I got 75% marks in 9 class.How can i cross 900 marks in 10th?
How to make study schedule of 10th standers subject?
29th March 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I got 75% marks in 9 class.How can i cross 900 marks in 10th?
study but revise each topic daily.For more effectivity revise between 5-6.i Make charts and stick it to walls of room so that it can be learned easily.
15th April 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 80% marks in 9th std by self study and in 10th i want to get more than 95% marks . What should i do?
20th April 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Buddies I'm in 10 Class now and board exams are going to held this year how can i score upto 90%??
21st May 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I scored 9.4 cgpa in class 9 and now m in 10th stansard and my summer holidays are going on. I am not able to understand from where to start my studies.
plz help me so that i can score 10.
13th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How should i make my study routine? I am in class 9th and i want to top in 10 th . I am studying in cbse school
26th August 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell how can i concentrate on studies ??? I score 55-60 percent . I want to score 90 percent in ICSE.
3rd September 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I'm student of class 9th of Commerce stream I want to score 99% in my 12th for the admission in Delhi University so plz guide me study duration and some tips so that I can achieve my aim.... Please
26th December 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Hii guys I am in10 class I want to score 90%how could achieve my aim because my last year result was very very bad and sa1also please please please please answer
28th April 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

Quote:
is it possible for me to achieve 90% above in 10th boards? i used to get an average of 85% till 8th standard but in 9th i got down to atleast 78%? please help!
Try to concentrate more on studies and while study hours keep your electronic gadgets away from you, and study at least for 4 hours everyday (excluding school hours) and increase your study hours if possible in holidays. Take breaks don't study continuously and always prepare notes for important topics which are likely to come in exams. In maths and physics be perfect with formulas and basics. Start studying from day 1 because studying before exams doesn't give results as expected. Have good sleep because sleeping helps in relaxing, so you can concentrate more on studies. And don't leave any topic before exam study everything thoroughly. To achieve great results you need to do great hard work. As 10th grade is important for everyone to set up their career. And no one is born intelligent every have to do hardwork to reach their goals and everyone can score above 90% if they do the required hard work.
8th May 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How shall i study my booke effectively to score more than 90%markes in my board exam
25th February 2017, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Whether i can score 90% in board exam if i had not appeared for pre board exam due to illness?
22nd February 2018, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am very tense about my studies I just have 34 days .I don't no how to study or revise in this less time and i want to achieve percentage above 90 or 90 .give me some tricks to manage time and best time For this or that subject and i make silly mistakes while doing maths and my Urdu writing is not good and it is slow also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?