16th July 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply?

sir,I am the student of B.Tech 2nd yr, I want to join indian air force, my height is 152cm, can i join flying branch of indian air force?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?
  2. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  3. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  5. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  6. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl? -- [New]
  8. Jobs in Indian Airforce for 12th passed girl candidates?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  10. Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?
  11. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force for Aeronautical engineer? When and how to apply for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria to take admission in Indian Air Force for a girl? Procedure to take admission?
  13. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  14. What is the physical fitness required for girls to join IAM, Air Force and Naval Academy
  15. Which are the exam conducted for entry of girls in India Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  16. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force?
  18. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
23rd July 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply?

hello i m in 12th std,i want to become helicopter pilot (not in airforce).i m a girl candidate,main thing i want to know is how long should i for this post.THANKS......
25th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i have completed my b.tech in electrical engg.in 2011.is there any oppurtunity in air force for me?
25th July 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I wear glasses since i was in 10th class..now m in btech 4th yr..can i join indian air force..? Regards: vivek from nainital
28th July 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a Engineer graduate in Information Technology from IIAEIT,Pune with 69%. Can I join the Army as SSC Officer and what is the procedure to apply ?
3rd August 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

let me know the eligibility on the basis of eyesight,,,,,
[email protected]
4th August 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

oppurtunities for dentist in indian army .what are the procedures to join indian defence?date of the entrance exam
10th August 2011, 04:54 PM
DN358
Banned

you can join the airforce
You start by sending us your application.
The procedure for sending your application is fairly simple. The first stage is to watch out for the advertisement inviting applications in the leading newspapers and the Employment News. After you spot the relevant ad, you send us your application in the format mentioned in the advertisement, before the last date of receiving of application.

Age relaxation for widows of deceased Defence Personnel:

As per Government of India rules, the following relaxation of age and family status exist in respect of widowed spouse (who are not re-married) of Defence Personnel, who die in harness in terms of employment oppurtunities for women in IAF.

1. Upper age limit is relaxed by four years; and
2. Widowed spouse with children be accepted.BEST OF LUCK...
17th August 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello m naina chauhan i want to know that how i can join indian air force. what is the process to joining indian air force? what are the educational and physical requirment to join indian air force for girls? what eligibility they demanded for girls to join indian air force? is there any age n hight limitations? how many branches are there and in which branch girls can join indian air force? plz give me information about every exam which is related to indian air force.
ya i also want to know about that
24th August 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, iam soumya.i hav passed btech in applied electronics and instrumentation wth 80 percent marks.. I want to apply for techical branch.. Is it possible to enter that post wth AFCAT exam?
Plz gv me a suggestion..
25th August 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, m doing my final year of graduation in b.com...i want to join INDIAN Air force as an officer so how can i apply ??? please give me details....thank you !!!
3rd September 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

sir , i have applied for the gdoc branch in Indian air force and cleared the written exams. At the time of SSB interview ,i cleared the screening phase but they have rejected me by saying that i am over aged though i am 23 years of age at the time of interview.........so plz tell me what shall i do next....n why they have rejected me...
10th September 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i m in final year of engineering in computer science and i m a girl , m i eligible to join airforce.and how i can apply for it?
can i eligible for dis ???????????
plz contact me on my email [email protected]..
22nd September 2011, 06:42 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Sir , I had done aircraft maintenance engineering after my 10 2. Now i want to join IAF for my future carrier . Please let me know about the job prospects in IAF. At present i m doing my on job training in MP Flying Club , Indore. My contact number : 08817663719
Shuchi Jaiswal
D/o J.P.Jaiswal
320, Lakshman Chaitanya Nagar
Chak , Jhunsi
Allahabad
U.P.
PIN : 211019
23rd September 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualification in education instructer in indian airairforce
25th September 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a pilot in Indian air force. I hv passed 12th with pcm 58%.what should i do.
27th September 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am in the final year (BE) of electronics & telecommunication, i want to join Indian air force,how can i apply? kindly send details on my Email ID [email protected]
Thanking you.
28th September 2011, 01:14 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

You can join IAF in many branches ie:

1. Flying branch Any graduate
2. Technical Branch B.E./B.Tech
3. Ground duty branch Any graduate/Post graduate

a. Admin branch
b. Education Branch
c. Logistics branch
d. Accounts
e. Meteorology.

For more details visit website;

www.careerairforce.nic.in

Thanks
29th September 2011, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM Studying in 11 commerce , I Want to join airforce after completing 12. CAN I JOIN IT BECAUSE I AM COMMERCE STUDENT , if i can join what are the trade.
SIR,please answer me in my email [email protected]. I AM WAITING!

SANDEEP AGNIHOTRI,KANPUR.
7th October 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pusuing engineering in MECHANICAL(final year).I am a vishwas. I want to know how can i join IAF. my id is [email protected]
8th October 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year engg ( instrumentation ) , i have less than 60% aggregate . can i join indian army with second class in engg ? are there posts other than engineer grade to which i can apply . pls tell the same for navy , air force
15th October 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i m SURYAVANSHI TARUN from bhopal ....BE 3rd year student ...from electrical nd electronics eng....i did complete my NCC 'A' certificate ...from ARMY wing
...right now i m in NCC AIR WING for 'C ' certificate .....i want join our INDIAN ARMY....
[email protected] is my mail id...
30th October 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir , i hav comleted B.E Mech ths year frm pune university ,i got 64% , how can i join IAF , my birtdate is 18th may 1988 & height is 178cm pls snd me details on my emailid
[email protected]
2nd November 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my b.tech in computer stream with 76% marks.nw i want 2 join airforce.........how can i join airforce........and wat r the branchs for girl candidates.....kindly send me the details on my e [email protected]
2nd November 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

hello, i m priya.i am doing diploma in information technology i want to know that how i can join indian air force. what is the process to joining indian air force? what are the educational and physical requirment to join indian air force for girls? what eligibility they demanded for girls to join indian air force? is there any age n hight limitations? how many branches are there and in which branch girls can join indian air force? plz give me information about every exam which is related to indian air force.
plz send me detail on my [email protected]
14th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done 12th by (p.c.m.) group with 64% marks, and i wanna join indian air force x group.... plz tell me about it, how can i join it...? thanks sir
22nd November 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

respected dear
Sir/madam
Iam indian muslim girl from bangalore.... I have passed 12 science in first class and next year iam going to join for computer science engineering..... So please say me wheather can i able to join indian airforce after 12th..... What are the conditions and fee for joining indian airforce....
25th November 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hello,i am stuti,i am studying in class12 i want to join indian airforce as an officer. how can i apply? what should i do after my board exams ? plz kindly send all details on my id [email protected] thanking you
27th November 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,this Anamika Bhadauriya here i am persuing B.tech from electrical and electronics engineering and i'll be a graduate upto 2014,can i apply for the IMA before being a graduate i'll highly oblidge at your action ,thank you..
28th November 2011, 01:20 PM
tuntunia

first of all never give ur contact no openly on this type of site. otherwise anybody will call u like me. but i called u bcs i want a good friend, well if u r doing B.tech then u have a better chance in IAF, forms will release in march for officer rank. for any other detail u can contact me on my mobile ( u know ny contact no.)

wish u best of luck and happy life
1st December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a girl. and i want to do any type of job in I.A.F. but sir,my eye sight is 1.5 in minus,this is my feedback,please give me any chance ,i will perform my duty as much as i can.
and i am doing B.Sc with computer science(math, phy,)please send any type of info on my Email ID ie [email protected]
thank you.
1st December 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a girl and i want any type of job in indian air force. my feedback is my eye sight 1.5 in minus .i will perform my duty as much as i can if you give me any chance.
kindly send details on my Email ID ie [email protected]
thankyou
19th December 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

greetings of d day,m gursagar singh chawla i just completed my bsc in hotel management and m very passionate about air force. i want to know how i can applied for indian aiforce? my email id is [email protected] ...
5th January 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir!
I had Passed my H.S. from Science stream and at present i am pursuing BCA.I am a 19 years(FEMALE).I am very much interested to join Indian Air Force. Please guide me by giving me the details of the various exams held and the procedure for joining the Indian Air Force, for a prosperous future.
6th January 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m meera.i m doing b.tech in cse 3rd yr.i want to join indian navy.sir, wht r the eligibility criteria,fitness nd physical criteria for girls to join indian navy.kindly snd me all details regarding to this.nd wht r the diffrnt branchs 4 girls in navy.my email id is [email protected]
thanking u.
12th January 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am a student of final year (computer engineer).I am a girl .how i can apply in IAF and what criteria in IAF for girls
14th January 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hello,
please tell me how a girl candidate having B-Tech degree in computer science branch can apply in INDIAN AIR FORCE?
Please guide me as soon as possible.
Thanks...
19th January 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Diploma in E&C.
Now I doing final year of BE in Instrumentation Technology.
What are the types of job available for girls in Indian Air Force.
Please provide me the information
19th January 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

HELLO, i am a 11th class student , nd a girl! i m looking forward to join airforce, and want to know the qualification needed for appearing in the exam for airforce , and can i apply after 12th as well?
20th January 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is B.E.(COMPUTERS) and 25yrs of age.
whether she is eligible to joing INDIAN AIRFORCE, IFSO, how and pl inform the procedure to be followed
21st January 2012, 02:48 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

You can join IAF in many branches ie:

1. Flying branch Any graduate
2. Technical Branch B.E./B.Tech
3. Ground duty branch Any graduate/Post graduate

a. Admin branch
b. Education Branch
c. Logistics branch
d. Accounts
e. Meteorology.

For more details visit website;

www.careerairforce.nic.in

All the best.........
thanks
10th February 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

can girls join the Indian air force of PCB STUDENT
14th February 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pusuing engineering in electronics & communication(3rd year).I am a girl. I want to know how can i join IAF.
14th February 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pusuing engineering in electronics & communication(3rd year).I am a girl. I want to know how can i join IAF.kindly send details on my Email ID ie [email protected]
28th February 2012, 11:45 AM
edward1989

Sorry to say but the girls cannot apply for the Indian Air Force because only unmarried male candidates are allowed between the age of 16.5 -19.5 years with 10+2 pass with physics , chemistry , maths ( minimum - 55-60%).
Minimum height should be 157.5 cm with 5 cm chest expansion and eyesight should be 6/6 of both the eyes.
Thanks.
29th February 2012, 11:14 PM
michael_scofield

The basic eligibility for joining Merchant Navy is candidates need to have a +2 qualification in science and a degree in marine engineering or must have completed your pre-sea training.....Then you can join the Indian Shipping companies or join a foreign shipping company. If you join the Indian Shipping company you need to travel mostly the Indian Continental. However there are some shipping companies which have requirements to travel to the western side. The foreign shipping companies do have there offices set up in our country, mostly in Mumbai. which mostly offer better pay scales compared to Indian Shipping companies. Either ways you need to approach them with your qualifications. If found suitable they will have a contract with you.
2nd March 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m raja sen and i want to be in an IAF. So please tell me the eligibility criteria. I had just finished my h.s.in science.
3rd March 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am in ninth std , i am a girl , so please can you tell me that how can i join Air Force after completing my 10th? and i am interested in maths ,physics, chemistry. with the height 5.6
4th March 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

does height matters for the enng posst in airforce for girls.............
7th March 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam astudent of B.Sc PCM and BCA first year i want join airforce my age 18 can i apply in airforce plz tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?