13th January 2011, 07:15 PM
Dr.manindersinghgill

Can I join Indian Army/Air Force after MS Surgery? Procedure to join?

Can i join indian army/air force after ms surgery? what is the procedure?

Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate having lost 2 teeth and had surgery for that?
  4. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  5. Can a Myopic Person join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force (AFCAT)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.Com course with 65%?
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  9. How can I join Indian Air force or Indian Army after completing B.Tech?
  10. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  11. Can I join Indian Army at the age of 30 or 31 years old?
  12. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  13. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  16. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  17. How can female's join Indian Air Force after doing B.E ECE? Procedure to join?
  18. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
14th January 2011, 07:05 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army/Air Force after MS Surgery? Procedure to join?

Dear friend,

Definitely you can join Indian Army/Air Force/Navy after completing MS Surgery.

The vacancies comes in the employment news.

Minimum qualification required is MBBS.

After joining you will under go a short period training.

After completing training you will get the rank of that force which you have joined.

You will appointed as a medical officer to the 2nd rank of the offers. ie
Captain/Flight Lt.

All the best.
10th February 2011, 04:56 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army/Air Force after MS Surgery? Procedure to join?

Yes you can join indian army after the completion of your MS surgery.You can write CDS exam.
24th February 2011, 08:09 PM
chinudey20

After completing your MS-Surgery you can give CDS exam to join Indian Army. Also UPSC exams are being conducted twice a year which you can give to get into it.
16th March 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

i have done MS in computer science from usa. can i join indian army in engg corps.
17th March 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i have to join Indian air force..?
10th May 2011, 09:23 AM

i like two kinds indianarmy/airfoce @ cricket iam poor fimily please give me one choose i am requcat
27th June 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

m a medical student. I want to join indian army and get into high post. Please help
14th January 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

my chest operation has become in 1997 now i am ok can i join nda
4th February 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

HI can i join indian air force after ms gynae
22nd March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

after completing my B.pharm can i join INDIAN AIR FORCE ?
17th October 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I am Presently Persuaing my MS general Surgery..Before Joining here i was working as a Permanent Medical Officer under Health n Family Welfare Uttrakhand n right now i am on study leave From the Uttrakhand Government Services for a period of 3 years.Can i Join Indian Air Force After completion of my MS General Surgery?
What are the chances of getting an NOC for serving in Defence Services?
16th April 2020, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Am a surgeon but due to health issues during my mbbs final year ,I took 3 attempts to clear final year mbbs...can I join Indian army???
18th April 2020, 05:01 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes,you are eligible to join Indian Army or Indian Air force after completion of MS surgery.

--You have to appear the entrance exam namely ad CDS first and then apply for the post of Indian Army.

--First you have to clear all your backlogs first so that you have to grab it as early as possible.

-After appearing CDS exam and completion some training schedule you are eligible for Indian army or India air force post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?