21st June 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?

if i have a back paper in my first semester M.TECH examination,any chance to cut my GATE stipend???
25th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?

Dear sir,
I am final year student. I have 70% with 2 arrears. I eligiblity to write the GATE exam.
5th August 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, How can I get the application form for MHRD scholarship after GATE qualification and admission in Mtech.
23rd November 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i got m.e allotment in vasavi engineering college through gate. the government will pay the tutionfee? or i should pay? if i paid what is the need of gate qualified?
11th January 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

unfortunantely i get arrear in my 1st sem... can i get my gate stipend or not can anybody who know about it can help me.....
15th January 2013, 10:17 PM
denwer1

Dear friend,

According to UGC norms, the stipend is given to every student

having a satisfactory performance in academics.

Also if you give 8 hours a week for research or teaching stuff

in the institute you will get the stipend.

Thank you...

28th March 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Hey....
I belong to OBC category & I have scored 24.33 marks in GATE(2013) ...Is there any chance to get the addmission in good colleges like IIT , NIIT or Thapar.
13th April 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for getting stipend aftre getting admission in me???
13th April 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for getting stipend aftre getting admission in me???
25th April 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

is the gate stipend sanctioned if i have taken admission to mtech through gate and have failed inn two subjects in my 1st semester mtech exams??
22nd June 2013, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

respeted sir
unfotunaty my 1 paper is back in my first sem, but next sem clear that paper.
my sgpa is 1st sem-7.88 & 2nd sem-8.00.
am I elligible for stipend.?
what is the effect of backlog for stipend..
plz must givs answer.

thankyou sir
5th July 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know if we select mtech colleges in our state through gate then will we get stipened r not please suggest soon
17th July 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got admission in merit basis for mtech in a self financing college,but i dont have a valid gate score.
so in this condition am i eligible to get stipend in the first year,.??
or will it be possible only after writing the next gate exam..???
17th July 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got admission in merit basis for mtech in a self financing college,but i dont have a valid gate score.
so in this condition am i eligible to get stipend in the first year,.??
or will it be possible only after writing the next gate exam..???
23rd July 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I got GATE scholarship for the first semester M.Tech. Course. In the second semester I failed in two papers. Will I get the GATE scholarship in the third semester, ie., the second year?
28th July 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I got admission in computer branch through gate but my marks(23) are lesser than qualifying marks(25).
Will i get stipend?
1st August 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing M.Tech . i qualify gate in 2nd sem. am i eligible to get scholarship or not?
31st March 2015, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

i have not qualified the gate exam...i am an electrical student ihave score 77.18 in btech....is there is any institute where i can do mtech and got the stipend tooo...i can give the institute exam also please guide me....
31st March 2015, 12:38 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

If you qualify gate means if your marks are greater than cut off marks then you are eligible to take stipend while doing your M.tech. Currently it is 8000 rs per month and there is a chance that it should increase upto 12k per month.
26th July 2015, 11:37 AM
sonu@125

Hello Friend..

As you are asking for the eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission Mtech through GATE...

Following are the procedure for getting stipend:
-first of all you have to qualify the Gate exam..
-then take admission in engineering college either through CCMT counselling or through other means but through Gate Score..
-then after when your classes started in that college you have to attend the classes regularly..
-in the meanwhile you have to fill the MHRD scholarship for Gate form Online which is available in the MHRD website..
-this information is also informed to you by the college when you started classes in the college...
NOTE: the main thing is that the minimum criteria for the scholarship is that you have to attend 75% attendance in the month for availing the scholarship of that month..
Because the college authority update your attendance in the MHRD website.. then after the scholarship will be credited in your bank account directly..

I hope this information will be helpful for you..

All the Best..
19th August 2015, 07:59 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Dear Friend..

As you want to know about the stipend provided to students who got admission to M.Tech programme through GATE score..

Following are the procedure for getting stipend:
-- Firstly student got admission in M.Tech programme through GATE score in any AICTE affiliated college..
--After getting admission student will got an STUDENT ID and COLLEGE ID from the college..
--After getting these two id you have to fill an online form..
--After submitting the online form your form is validated by college authority..
--After validating all the formalities your stipend will be credited in your bank account directly every month

Amount of stipend:
You will receive an amount of 12,400 per month for two years..

All the best..
14th September 2016, 03:04 PM
Rehaanika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got GATE scholarship for the first semester M.Tech. Course. In the second semester I failed in two papers. Will I get the GATE scholarship in the third semester, ie., the second year?
The stipend given to the candidates who have qualified in graduate aptitude test in Engineering has nothing to do with the result of first year of masters of technology. You will get your stipend of RS 12,400 for pursuing M.Tech without any hindrance.
You must note down that stipend is only given to GATE qualified candidates. Even with one back paper in first semester of Master of technology, you will receive the stipend throughout the master of technology course.
Clear your backlog as soon as possible by appearing in carry over examinations papers.
13th October 2017, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

1,.THIS THAT COMPULSORY TO CLEAR BOTH TANCET AND GATE OR EITHER ONE IS ENOUGH TO GET ADMISSIONS IN ANNA UNIVERSITY FOR M.E .???2.WILL STIPEND BE PROVIDED IF WE GET ADMISSIONS THROUGH ANNA UNIVERSITY.. THANK U
2nd September 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I got admission at Alagappa college of Technology Campus, University department of Anna university for Studying M.Tech Food Technology (Self support) Course Through GATE 2018.my question is will they provide GATE STIPEND to me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?