23rd December 2010, 08:35 PM
sehalisane

Do we get stipend for B-Schools in India? If yes then on what basis? Percentage required to get stipend?

I would like to know whether we get stipend for B-schools in India. And if we get on what basis we get it?Do we need any particular percentage in education to get stipend?

24th December 2010, 06:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we get stipend for B-Schools in India? If yes then on what basis? Percentage required to get stipend?

There is no stipend while doing MBA course. However you will need to do an internship program in any company after your 1st year. Some companies do give a stipend for doing the internship with them.
24th December 2010, 05:19 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do we get stipend for B-Schools in India? If yes then on what basis? Percentage required to get stipend?

no friend i do no think so that you get stipend for b school in india.......
but students get stipend for doing m tech from the various iit's and the nit's ...........
24th December 2010, 08:32 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)You will get Stipend only if you got selected in Government Quota

2)For Management Quota there is No Stipend

3)For that you should pass the CAT Exam and get the good college and also every state will conduct the Exam like TANCET,MAT,KCAT and so on

Best of luck
17th August 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

if i get through cat n get the good college, will i be able to avail stipend facility?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?