4th June 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

jbt k forms kab niklenge? or entrance exam kab hoga?
5th June 2010, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

I have completed my B.EL.ED but at 10 2 level had not 'Hindi' as a subject. Am I eligible for recruitment for the post of Primary Teacher in MCD Schools.
6th June 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i got 61% marks in best 5 subjects. i m very much confused because i didn't get that mch marks.iwanna do jbt at any cost.wht i have to do plz tell me waiting for your reply
7th June 2010, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after 12th to teach the secondary school
7th June 2010, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me the full detail of jbt plzzzzz
7th June 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

dear mam,sir
which date f jbt entrance exam
8th June 2010, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

i am 2 class student
8th June 2010, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

DearSir/Mam

I want know that B.COM passed take admission in JBT Haryana.
Haryana JBT basic on Graduation.

mail id;[email protected]
mob.no.09301034640
Thanks,
Naresh Sharma
10th June 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello mam/sir
i have appear in 12th cbse board delhi. I get only65% marks
in exams. I want to do jbt course & i want to know the detail of jbt course in delhi.plz tell me .
Pooja
from, SD pathak Delhi
11th June 2010, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Talking Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 42% marks in graduation. can i take admission in jbt? if yes, from where?
and when ll i can apply for jbt in delhi couldyou tell me what is the date of applying jbt in delhi
11th June 2010, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam/ sir
I have completed my Graduation from commece stream (B.com). I got 49 % marks
Now Iam doing Jbt from jammu. Please tell me after jbt can I apply in B.ed
so please give me suggestion about B.ed course . becouse I got only 49 % in B.com
13th June 2010, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello mam,
my self smriti, i have passed c.b.s.c 12th exams with commerce stream in 2010 n got 70% marks
i want to do jbt correspondingly as i want to do my graduation regularly can its possible 4 me to
do so kindly guide me regarding this also tell me about jbt institutes in haryana
15th June 2010, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

can a person do J.B.T.with 45%marks in 12th
15th June 2010, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to jbt from haryana. at what base jbt can be done , after 12th or ba level. can i jbt at 12 th base. JBT was at the base of BA level and now what will be it base and how much marks required in 12th base for jbt course.
17th June 2010, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to jbt from haryana. at what base jbt can be done , after 12th or ba level. can i jbt at 12 th base. JBT was at the base of BA level and now what will be it base and how much marks required in 12th base for jbt course. ...........................................can i do jbt as well as ba
18th June 2010, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

19th June 2010, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to jbt but i have got 45% in 12th from nios (noida) plz tell me from where should i do plz reply as possible
19th June 2010, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

which private inst. offer Jbt course and what cost of complete course
20th June 2010, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DOING JBT
SO PLS. SUGGEST ME
WHERE WILL I DO JBT
21st June 2010, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

can i opt for jbt i have got 80% marks in 12th cbse board &i have not filled admission form please tell me the last date of submission of jbt diet forms
23rd June 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me evrythng about jbt,,,
23rd June 2010, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

plz give full informTION ABOUT JBT ADMISSION..
23rd June 2010, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i wants to know last date of jbt entrance test and form submitted . i got 65% marks in 12th standard in arts. what i do
24th June 2010, 03:12 PM
mukesh_sharma74

kindly let me know how to apply in jbt course and what is the last of it ,what can i do after 12th to teach the secondary school[/QUOTE]
26th June 2010, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Last date for admission in JBT entrance exam.
26th June 2010, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

iam B.COM gradute from tamilnadu open university so i can do jbt teacher training course
27th June 2010, 10:55 PM
sachdeva

I have qualified 12th exam with PCM. I may please be guided and inform about the admission form availability of JBT Haryana.
28th June 2010, 08:32 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear friends
you can directly apply for cbse more detail log on www.cbse.gov.in
28th June 2010, 09:25 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Red face Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanika mandhotra View Post
how to do teacher training after 12 th class and which course i have to use for it please tell me whole procedure of being teacher(how to do JBT)
please answer my question as soon as possible.
Thank u.
HAI

There are several teaching courses in india that offer training.They are:

TECHNICAL TEACHER'S INSTITUTE,BHOPAL(TTTI)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TRAINING TEACHERS TRAINING & RESEARCH(NITTTR),Chandigarh
A.S.P.P.T.T.I,Kollam
AL-KATEEB NURSERY T.T.I,BANGALORE,Karnataka
DATTATREYA T.TI ,Karnataka

These information will be usefull for you
bye
30th June 2010, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about JBT.When open application form.last date for admission. my [email protected].
1st July 2010, 11:28 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to become a teacher

Dear friend

If you want to become a teacher, then after 12th you can apply for JBT. If you have scored minimum50% marks in your 12th exams, then you can apply for JBT course, the duration of this course is 2 year. After completing this course you become a techer in any government and private school and you
will get good salary.

So, if you are interested in JBT course, then these colleges are the best in India providing JBT Training -

Govt. Basic Training Center, P.O. Dudhnoi, Goalpara Distt.

Govt. Teachers Training institute, P.O.Port Blair, Andaman Distt.

State Institute of Education, Sector 32-C, P.O. Sec-47, Chandigarh

IASE, Faculty of Education, jamia millia Islamia , jamia nagar New delhi.
1st July 2010, 01:47 PM
sayed javed

Smile Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

I just came to know that entrance exam for the jbt course is now onlyin hindi medium. Is this so
2nd July 2010, 01:08 PM
ROHIT@GMAIL

I have done my 12th class from haryana with 58.6% i want to do and what is the last for admission and fees structure
4th July 2010, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done my class 12thfrom delhi i want do jbt i have scored 67.7% in class 12th can yonu tell me me name of lnstitute and agar mein private institute secourse ki tayari karti hu toh kya mujhe government job mii sakti hai plz tell me
6th July 2010, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i am graduate and i want to know now JBT course is on 12th basis or graduation bass
6th July 2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitforever View Post
dear friend
after 12th you can only be a teacher of nursery school and for primary school you must be a garduate. for further detail please visit the link given below:
http://cbseresult.blogspot.com/2009/07/jbt-teacher-training-courses-institute.html
all the best
i am undergraduate and i got 62% marks in 12th class..can i take admission in JBT.?
6th July 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

age limit of jbt
9th July 2010, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

Can I apply for PRT teacher job in DSSSB with 49% in 12th standard.
or

Can I apply for this post.[/QUOTE]
11th July 2010, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation by getting 71per marks.i want to know when the forms for j.b.t in haryanawill be out and the date of test or i shold apply for b.ed.plz inform me as soon as possible.my e-mail id is [email protected]
12th July 2010, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 48% marks in 10 2 can i do JBT from Haryana my E mail ID [email protected]
20th July 2010, 02:11 PM
VINOD VASUJA

which age factor of jbt teacher in ladies staff, please tell me because my wife is intrested for jbt courses, but his age is 33 year, now i am confuse for age factor
21st July 2010, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

hi i m deepika
plzzzz mam tell me the date for application form
21st July 2010, 03:58 PM
amrit_kaur

dear sir,
mei b.a final yr. Mei hu or du. Se kar rahi hu.....
Or mei jbt karna chahti hu jammu se to aap batao ki jammu se karna thik ho waha se jbt karne se delhi mei job mil sakti hai ya ni.
Or mere 12th mei ache marks ni hai 43% hai aap mughe batao kya karna chahiye.
24th July 2010, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

respected mam plz tell me when will jbt forms come out in haryana.my email address is [email protected]
25th July 2010, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

hi this is rajesh . will u tell me about jbt course in haryana wt is the latest rule position about admission
28th July 2010, 02:48 PM

I have done 12 with 49% and BA with 58% marks
Can I apply for admission in DEd in bhiwani
30th July 2010, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to know on what basis jbt is. is it useful for a graduate student to do jbt. plz reply soon
31st July 2010, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

JBT K form kab niklega. 12th k base per Entrance exam kab hoga.
31st July 2010, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
I got 74% in 12th class from hbse board.What should i do to get the addmission in jbt in jind(haryana).
1st August 2010, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me i can do 12 with 56% can i do jbt fom hissar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?