19th November 2016, 12:19 PM
Bala chandana

What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to apply for Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to apply for Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course. I want to know the minimum marks required in class 12th to apply for JBT Course? Is entrance exam compulsory for JBT? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th November 2016, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to apply for Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course?

You need at least 50% marks in class 12th to become eligible for Junior Basic Training (JBT) course admission. In case, you belong to reserved category, then you can get relaxation of 5% marks.

Admission is mostly based on the performance in entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Being a professional course, entrance exam is necessary to get admission as many students apply for admission.
27th May 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to apply for Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course?

DEAR SIR;MADAM I AM IN BA 1ST YEAR WITH GENERAL AND I WANT TO DO JBT COURSE AND HOW CAN I DO ;;;;;;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?