10th March 2014, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the duration of jbt course in haryana
Ths is hemant i m intrstd in jbt an want to bcm a tchr thn what cn i do for it tel me..everything.
26th April 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

Nisha Bala Daughter of shri Charan Dass V.P.O Chanour , Tehsil Indora , Disst kangra , H.P, 176401
29th April 2014, 04:25 PM
iips

Hi Kanika , You can do NPTT(Nursery Primary Teacher Training) Course after that you can teach upto fifth standard students.The eligibility for NPTT is 12th or equivalent.
3rd June 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

tell me about jbt what things are include in jbt and what are its advantages of jbt plz give me the answer
12th June 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am jyoti please send me details of being a teacher.
Should i d B.ED. or JBT and how ?
I want to do regular course. On my number 9898924581
25th June 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I have passed pre-engg in 1984. Am I eligible for JBT and I am also Ex-serviceman
10th July 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i was did 12classs passed in 2005 and now i am married so please tell me about jbt course ? can i do now?
16th September 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

please I want to known about the centre of jpt teaching course near nirman vihar ,delhi
18th March 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done primary teacher training . Can i apply for kv school for primary teacher
26th April 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir /madam
I hv complete b.com second yr.due to some reason I can't complete my final yr... My marks in 12th standard are 70percent now I want to do jbt
4th May 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have scored 58% marks in 12th from UP board and 50% marks in BA and now i want to do JBT so please tell me how can i do ???
16th May 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Best college j.b.t in gurgaon. Kya j.b.t ke ley gurgaon me university h
25th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam I have got 80% of 12 th class.now i have interested for joining the JBT. How to do it plz tell me the process of joining jbt my mail id sowji.katukuti@ gmail.com
6th June 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i recently pass 12th class with 89% of marks.i want to know that is there any entrance test for doing jbt(diet) from govt. institute of Delhi or only 12th class marks are sufficient.plz reply as soon as possible.
email [email protected]
Thanks a lot!
6th June 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,I recently pass 12th class with 89%of marks. I want to know that is there any entrance test for doing jbt(diet) from government institute of delhi in 2015 or only 12th class marks are sufficient for it? and when jbt forms are releasing, plz give me full details about jbt as soon as possible.......

email id- [email protected]

THANKS A LOT!!!
1st March 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of J.B.T? I really want to know. Please tell me what is the fees?
1st March 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of J.B.T? I really want to know. Please tell me what is the fees?
27th March 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I just passed on 12 th standard in 68% and Ba in 65% plz tell them I have JBT course apply
3rd May 2016, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

I'm from Bangalore,I got 53%and completed 12th in 2009. I am working in BPO for better career and future I am interested in JBT.
Can I join the course and study now to have a better life?
Are there courses in bangalore?
Please help, my email id - [email protected]
14th June 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to jbt I have got 67% in 12th I am Ritika Negi and want to admission in a college of jbt What is the last date of film the form of jbt
14th June 2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Sir/Mam
I got 84.6% marks in 12th class. I want to get admission in JBT and B.Sc. please tell me what I am doing or what is better for me. Can I do both the courses simultaneously. Please reply as possible.
21st August 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am simran I have appear in 12th board. of haryana I get 49%marks only i n exam plz ...sir help me for the best course in my careeir I requested sir plz.....reply me
5th May 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I scored 90% in 2 standard and I want to give jbt entrance exam ...what is the %age score one must scored to get scholarship advantage and training in govt. Institute of hp
16th September 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BA final year from regular college. And I got 92% in 12th standard now i want to do JBT so what i do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?