19th April 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams of BBA And BCA after 12th commerce?

SIR, WE WANT FORM OF ENTRANCE EXAM IN bba FROM m s UNIVERSITY

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th BBA or BCA or B.Com?
  2. Is BCA exam possible online?
  3. After scoring 60% in 12th which course should I opt between BBA, BBA-IT or BCA?
  4. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  5. When will be entrance exam for BCA at MSU?
  6. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  7. Should I go for B.Com or BBA after completing 12th commerce CBSE?
  8. Which course should I choose after 12th between BBA, B.Com, BCA?
  9. Better course between BCA and BBA and expected salary one can get after BBA?
  10. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
  11. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  12. Entrance exam to study BBA in Symbiosis College? Percentage required in 12th Commerce to get admission?
  13. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce to get admission in BBA?
  14. Is it difficult to do BBA after 12th electronics? Where can I find coaching for UGAT in Goa?
  15. What should I do either BBA or BCA? My uncle is suggesting to do B.Sc but I am interested in BBA and BCA
  16. Should I go for BCA course? I am a student of class 12th with commerce stream. When would the entrance exam be held in West Bengal for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same?
  17. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th?
  18. Which course is better for a 12th(PCM) candidate among BCA, BBA and B.Com Honours? Colleges offering these courses in Bangalore? -- [New]
12th May 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams of BBA And BCA after 12th commerce?

Sir,
Can you suggest me best colleges for Engineering,LAW,and BBA/BCA IN Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?