17th March 2015, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

When will be entrance exam for BCA at MSU?

sir, i have completed my 12th n got 66%. i want to do bba in msu.........so i wanted to know that when will be the entrance exams for bba?

18th March 2015, 01:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When will be entrance exam for BCA at MSU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have completed my 12th n got 66%. i want to do bba in msu.........so i wanted to know that when will be the entrance exams for bba?
Yes, of course you can do BBA through MSU after completing 12th standard 66% of marks. Those candidates who have passed 12th standard with 50% are eligible. Since, you have scored more than 60% marks in 12th standard board exam, which is considered as a first class. So, there is no issue with your educational qualification. You can get admission to the BBA course through MSU University without any difficulties.

Normally, the entrance exam will be held during the month of April/May. The notification about the entrance exam will be published during the March through the official website of the respective university and Updated in College official Notice board as well.

CONTACT ADDRESS:

The MS University of Baroda, Pratapgunj,
Vadodara, Gujarat 0265 - 2789485
[email protected]
14th July 2021, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be entrance exam for BCA at MSU?

At which date entrance exam of BCA will conduct ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?