12th March 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Hi I am Vishal i have done my MBA in Marketing and International business and have 4 years experince in business development and sales in Freight forwarding and logistics industry, Now want to do SAP course relevant to my experince and enhance my skills set.

Please suggest

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?
  2. Eligibility, duration and fee for SAP FICO 2015 course? How SAP FICO is helpful in 2015? -- [New]
  3. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  4. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  5. Duration, eligibility, fee structure and benefits of SAP course after B.Com?
  6. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  7. What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  9. Eligibility, duration, fee structure of SAP course? I have completed BBA in finance
  10. How may I get admission in Law after passing 10th std?
  11. What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM
  12. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  13. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  14. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  15. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  16. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  17. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  18. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course? Eligibility of this course?
21st March 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Hi, m Kiran 4rm Kolkata, have completed graduation in Arts, done Tally & manual taxation course also, so eager 2 know that m i eligible 4 this course ? Pls reply on my email : [email protected]
23rd March 2014, 09:16 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

SAP course is a good choice for the candidates who want to learn ERP.

There are so many advantages for the organizations by implementing ERP like
-they can maintain a centralized database.
-they can reduce procurement cost.
-Many of the processes will be automated etc.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to learn SAP course is by completion of Graduation.

But candidates who are Freshers are not offering good job opportunities on the basis of SAP course.

The duration will be changed depending upon the Training Institute from which you are getting Trained.

In some Institutes, it will take 3 months to finish the course. Some Institutes will also offer 6 months Training for this course.

However, there are some fast track batches through which you can complete the course in one month itself.

Again the fee structure will depend upon the training Institute that you are going to join.

Some companies will hire Freshers and offer Training on SAP and then assign you to a particular project.

Wish you all the best.
25th March 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I am A Diploma in Computer Tech. (MSBTE).
am I eligible for SAP Traning?
26th March 2014, 04:29 PM
manikanta403

i am phanivarma i passed b-tech ece with 62% i want to do job in oil(rig) so please tell me
which side take in ece oil side(catagories take a job)
27th March 2014, 04:52 PM
prk1

my son completed 3 years diploma in andhra pradesh. Is he eligible for LAWCET-2014
29th March 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BCA AND NOW I WANT TO DO SAP COURSE, SO PL BEST INSTITUTE IN LUCKNOW AND WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE?
29th March 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BCA AND NOW I WANT TO DO SAP COURSE, SO PL BEST INSTITUTE IN LUCKNOW AND WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE?
15th April 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I AM PARSUING FOR PGDBA IN BANKING & INSURANCE & I HAVE EXPERIENCE OF 5 YEAR IN RETAIL BANKING INDUSTRY. I HAVE DECIDED TO DO SAP COURSES .LET ME KNOW WHICH MOUDLE OF SAP COURSES IS SUITABLE TO ME & WHAT AIl OPPORTUNITY CAN GET FROM SAP.PLZ REPLY ASAP MAIL ME @ [email protected]
15th April 2014, 10:36 PM
Gov786

I AM PARSUING FOR PGDBA IN BANKING & INSURANCE, I HAVE EXPERIENCE OF 5 YEAR IN RETAIL BANKING INDUSTRY.I HAVE DECIDED TO DO SAP COURSES .LET ME KNOW WHICH MOUDLE OF SAP COURSES IS SUITABLE TO ME & WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY CAN GET FROM SAP.PLZ REPLY ASAP MAIL ME @ [email protected].
15th April 2014, 10:39 PM
Gov786

YEAR IN RETAIL BANKING INDUSTRY.I HAVE DECIDED TO DO SAP COURSES .LET ME KNOW WHICH MOUDLE OF SAP COURSES IS SUITABLE TO ME & WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY CAN GET FROM SAP.PLZ REPLY ASAP MAIL ME @ [email protected].
16th April 2014, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

I completed B.com.i would like to think for SAP FICO in USA .now I m staying USA. Can I get a job or good range salary . Please suggest me.
25th April 2014, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i am Arthi. i finished MCA. Will anyone help me out......... which course i want to choose in sap
plz mail me at: [email protected]
26th April 2014, 10:08 AM
lpereira

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Hello Arthi, First of all Congrats on finishing your MCA. As for SAP, it is an ERP system which runs on a core programming language called ABAP ( Advance Business Application Programming ).

Since you already know programming I will recomend you to learn ABAP.

Unlike Java, C, C++ etc, ABAP is a high level programming language and not that tough to learn. However since SAP has been there for a long time, hence ABAP language has changed quite a lot. So please learn the latest ABAP language.

If you need further guidance, you can email me at [email protected]
14th May 2014, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to do SAP MM module course, How much do I to pay for it to just complete the course without certification.

Please suggest...
30th May 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have reappear in B.se then can I get job after complete the course ?
11th June 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I did bbm and I have backlogs.. Am I eligible to do sap course... Plzz help me and give me a positive feed back..
11th June 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am vivek. Im graduated in b.a. i want to do certification in sap-mm. So let me know the right suggeetion.

Please send me suggetion on [email protected]
12th June 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i did bbm but i have backlogs and i want to do Sap course in Finance Schedule...still can i do Sap course
1st July 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I complete my graduation in bsc(physics
) please suggest which SAPmodules I have to do. Please inform me .
[email protected]
1st July 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I compete my graduation in bsc ( physics) please suggest which SAP modules suitable for me?
Please email me
[email protected]
11th July 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hi i am prince. i have done BTech electronics and communication. now i am intersted in sap which coures is better for me in
sap.whch institute is famous for that coures...
Reply me please my email
[email protected]
18th July 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bba and done pgdm in logistics and supply chain management which module i have to take
24th July 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m shashi I was done mba & pgdca .I am interested sap basis course pls give me following detais on my mail [email protected] :-
Time durations
Fees
Placment
Inst. Address only in Bangalore , pune&delhi
1st August 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done MBA in Marketing and have 2 years of experience in sales so which module of SAP would be suitable for me.Please let me Know.
Rajat Saini
2nd August 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me which module of sap will be better for me as i am not good in programming.. i have done engineering in computer technology
5th August 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Shalini.
I have done my engineering in Computer Science & Engineering.Currently i am pursuing my MBA in HR(Final yr).I am very much interested in SAP Course.
Can you suggest me which course will suit me correctly and tell me some good institute in Bangalore.
Tell me whether i should do normal course given by third party or direct certification that cost about 3 Lakhs.
24th August 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam Naveen i was done mba operations management now i am interst in sap, which coures is better for me in sap.which company offere's that coures in Hyderabad.
31st August 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Hii,,, I did m.com and have 6years work experience in banking field and want to do sap fico certification. Please me advice me in terms of good institute. I dont have any basic knowledge about sap fico module. Please guide me.
thank you
sekhar
9th September 2014, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Please can any one suggest me that what is best for sap,now I'm BS CS student and it's my 5th semester and university offer me course about apps development,database and networking which one is best for sap in future which I choose now plz suggest me .
19th September 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am biswajit i was done M.Sc in marine sc. I want to learn sap please suggest me which module is suitable for me.plz replay.
28th September 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Graduation is complusory for SAAP cource if we are passed CPT & attempted IPCC exam then we SAP course pls send a answer
14th October 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

HI Sir,

I have 7 years Experience in Networking in BANK WAN. Which module of SAP is suitable for me
21st October 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc It graduate. i had no interest in IT jobs so got into Indian institute of planning & management and took up marketing and Hr as my specializations for PGDM. Currently i have an experience of 1 yr 3 mnth in Sales. How would Sap be benificial for mr. please suggest. [email protected]
27th October 2014, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I am working as junior analyst form past 1 yr in MNC in Mumbai , Does SAP courses can help me in my work .
Please let me now importance of SAP in finance analyst field .

Thanks!!
Jitender Thakur
13th November 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I Have Complete The B Com Any Job Please Send My Email [email protected]
15th November 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do sap course but too expensive for me so plz tell which institute is best and less fes strucuture.. im b.com student..nd what i have to choose
18th November 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLITED BE(ECE) IN 2013 & I M FRESHER. NOW I HAVE DECIDED TO DO SAP COURSES.LET ME KNOW WHICH MOUDLE OF SAP COURSES IS SUITABLE TO ME & WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY CAN GET FROM SAP.PLZ LET ME KNOW.
25th November 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.A. from ecomics. I want
to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility,
its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing
SAP course.
29th November 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi..m from kolkata. ..I've done M.A...n hve completed "O" level computer training. ..heard abt sap...found it interesting...bt m I eligible for this...n is there ny affordable course which I can go for
17th December 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done b.com also I have knowledge about tally erp 9. And busy software
I want to learn sap please give me a suggestion
E. Mail. [email protected]
24th December 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a qualified chartered accountant. I want to know which SAP certification course would be relevant for me and what will be the fees.
31st December 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

My name is shoaib ali. I Done m.com.interested sap course but the fees durtion.plz [email protected]
31st December 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

My name is shoaib ali. I Done m.com.interested sap course but the fees durtion.plz [email protected]
4th January 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

hy! I'm doing my college first year, b.b.a course. Can i do SAP?
Like what is the eligibility and should I've experience when it comes for job?
what is the course duration?
thank you
1st February 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

hai I 'm yasar I am study mba finance now I 'm interst in sap course which course is better for me
reply me please sent me email
[email protected]
4th February 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I have done bba and I wnt to sap. Can I eleigble for do sap and know abt fee sructure?
5th February 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

what is difference between doing sap in hyderabad and puna because in hyderabad fees of sap is 1.5 Lack whether in puna for same course fees is 3lacks so what is difference in there training and in puna batch intake of students are only 10 in one batch whether in hyderabad 100 so what is other differences in both places, they provide placement to 100 students. .. .? Jay.
7th February 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am B.com graduate. I am working in Infosys BPO as a accountant and I am in AR department. So can you suggest me the best module which would be better for me.

Please send an email : [email protected]
25th February 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi am completed b.e (ece) I would lke to kne abutsap abap ..could u pls tell me a sme suggestn. How should I find the bettr institute and others info ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?