14th October 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Do IIM prefer students from reputed colleges like IIT? Can I get into IIM with 50% in Graduation and 90% in CAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
dear friend,
if you are interested in admission in IIM,
then i will tell you one thing that, IIM is
give admission on the basis of cat score,
so appear the cat exams and score good
marks, only then you will get admission in
IIM............

all the best......
could you plzzz help me out in finding good coaching centre to train me up for cat exams???atleast suggest a few of them?
14th October 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do IIM prefer students from reputed colleges like IIT? Can I get into IIM with 50% in Graduation and 90% in CAT?

Could you please suggest few coaching centre that coulld train me up for cat exams so that I can get a good percentile?
28th December 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do IIM prefer students from reputed colleges like IIT? Can I get into IIM with 50% in Graduation and 90% in CAT?

hello ,
now i am studing 2nd year bsc and i have scored 78% in 10thand 74%in pu so tell me the direction to write cat exam.
28th December 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

hello ,this is nikitha from karnataka.
now i am studing 2nd year bsc and i have scored 78% in 10thand 74%in pu so tell me the direction to write cat exam.
16th April 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi guys...
Listen up....all you need is a great score for CAT and you will get a call from an iim....and the reason so many engineers get in isn't because of the fact that they've pursued a professional degree... It's primarily because they cracked their CAT exam. So if you're an arts or commerce student don't worry about you not being an engineer.... The iims don't care about that at all.....all they want are hardworking students and a great CAT score!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?