5th September 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

sir,
i want to join r.a.w. agency but i dont know what is the procedure .Will you please tell me about it.
-SHIVAM RAWAT
13th September 2013, 01:41 PM
PRITAM KUMAR PASWAN

Default How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

sIR,
i want to join the RAW and i want to serve to my country but i dont no anything about how to join the RAW.
I want know what is the procedure to become a RAW agent Which degree i will need to join and how much age is needed to join the RAW
and now i am in 9 standard after 9 standard which stream should i take Science,commerce or arts which is helpful to join the RAW please tell me sir what should i do to join RAW
14th September 2013, 06:25 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

I had also previously disscussed that there is no Entry Schemes for RAW as that of other India Security or defense service.

R & AW is an independant body, it has the power to select candidates as they wish, sometime R & AW recruits there agents and officers from Army, IPS, IAS, IB, CBI, or sometimes directly from Universities (very rare case).

Present R & AW chief is P K Hormis Tharakan, who is 1968 batch IPS and was Directorate General of Police. In the same way previous R & AW chief was Mr. K.C.Verma he was the chief of IB.

Now the thing would be clear to you, that there is no direct recruitment policy for it.

Like wise IAS, IPS etc. R & AW service is known as RAS (Research and Ananlysis Service).

The whole tenure of a R & AW agent is of nearly 2-5 years, after that they are allowed to back to there old service of weather IAS, IPS etc.

If you want to join R & AW directly then I have two ideas strucking in mind. 1) RAW recruit directly through Staff Selection Commission Organize, which a exam called Deputy Field officers Under cabinet secretary,there you can appear. And we know cabinet secretary is also an IAS officer, as because cabinet secretary is the highest post of IAS, he is who handles PM's office.

2) Candidates who TOP IAS exams are invited by RAS to join them. But its not so easy. RAS conducts its own entrance even tougher then IAS, followed by Personality test etc. Then begins training ..........!

Training at RAS is very different from those of any other Security services. Basic training conssist of "PEP TALK" this is to increase the level of confidance of the officer. Which contains various case studies of reputed National and International Security organisations etc.

Then comes new training of 1 or 2 years, which is normal.

Remember one thing all these are quite interesting to read but not easy to achieve. One of the quality of R & AW officers is that sometimes they are also TOP level "White cap Hackers" are also recruited in R & AW in very rare case if they dont find good 'Hackers" from ARMY or IPS.

I think India's TOP HACKER "Ankit Fadia" has also worked in a case (Not as officer, as a professional hacker) for R & AW and FBI and NIA like organisations .

R&AW Being No. 8th Intelligence Department in whole World, it is not easy to get there. Only the short sure way is to go through IAS.

best of luck..............
22nd September 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

My name is abdul wahab.. I'm very curious about intellegency, security agency
I always try to study take knowledge about other intelligency and raw tooo
I want to do some, adventures, intresting, and something for country,..
Now i.m studying b.b.a please tel meabout any entrance exam of becoming
Raw agent
[email protected]
[email protected]
30th September 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is vishal and I asked one Q1
2nd October 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i am vivek kumar singh and i have degree of b.tech machnical engg. and i want to job a raw agent becouse i want to take interst of raw .if u want to select me then u cont me of my gmail account.
gmail= [email protected],
[email protected]
bye sir..............
3rd October 2013, 11:55 AM
ramajb

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3154451]

Initially, RAW relied primarily on trained intelligence officers who were recruited directly. These belonged to the external wing of the Intelligence Bureau. In times of great expansion, many candidates were taken from the military, police and other services. Later, RAW began directly recruiting graduates from universities. Today, RAW has its own service cadre, the RAW Allied Service (RAS) to absorb talent. Recruitment is mostly by deputation from the Armed Forces or Civil Service Officers. The Civil and Defense Service Officers permanently resign their cadre and join the RAS.

visit this link
http://www.fas.org/irp/world/india/raw/
13th October 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam i only want that my country INDIA should always be happy thank you ...for protecting us from every danger ,[email protected],facebook,,arko singh
14th October 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Raw achi nahi hai . Never belive in raw.
17th October 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir
my name lokesh kumar andt I wanna join in raw. sir tell me about that. at this time I am in engineering for b-tech. course in stream civil engg. from pecrc,jaipur and I am preparing of i.a.s.bt sir I wanna join in raw tell about procedure of this.
thank u sir.
30th October 2013, 01:56 PM

Arrow Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

Sir
i want to join the RAW and i want to serve to my country but i dont no anything about how to join the RAW.
I want know what is the procedure to become a RAW agent Which degree i will need to join and how much age is needed to join the RAW
and now i am in Indian Army soldier please helpful to join the RAW please tell me sir what should i do to join RAW
NAME : Arun mishra
14th November 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

Sir

i want to join the RAW and i want to serve to my country but i do not no anything about how to join the RAW.

and now i am in 10 standard after 10 standard which stream should i take Science,commerce or arts which is helpful to join the RAW please tell me sir what should i do to join RAW
NAME:SHASHI KIRAN SHARMA.[/QUOTE]
18th November 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to become a sucessful raw agent i m 10th pass i want make India a safe country so plz i want thz opportunity to become a raw agent so plz i ran from house for thz purpose so to contact me my number is 917208425809
18th November 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir
and now i am graduate from commerce...so now which is helpful to join the RAW please tell me sir what should i do to join RAW
NAME:Sudhanshu shekhar
25th November 2013, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

sir.... mujhey raw main jana hain...muje ap jis tarikey se train karna sahtey hain kijey...jitna mehnat hoga karunga....muje desh ke liye jana hain..larna hain...desh ko basana hain...aur maut bhi aa jaye toh.. I dnt care....pls cntact me ....

I knw agar ap muje raw chance de saktey hain toh mera phone numbr dhund nikalna mushkil nahi hoga.. hv a gd day
30th November 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

how to become a best raw agent
14th December 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
my self Vijay Kumar & I want to know that how to join raw agent.
plz reply on my e-mail [email protected]
26th December 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Helow Sir!!! i Aditya Singh

and now i am in 12 standard pass out and pursuing graduationFirstyear from B.Com.Sir! I want to know what is the procedure

E-Mail ID:- [email protected]
10th January 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
my name is omkar and i study in 11th science. i no that how to joind indian raw pleace send me basic knowlage of how to joind my email "[email protected] "
10th February 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I respect fully to I am joining to ROW agent. What is this processing please help to me my pessen is a row agent only my life im study to diploma electrical engineering...
Thankfully sir....
15th February 2014, 04:48 PM
varun vir singh

Smile How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

Sir
i want to join the RAW not to serve my country but I am interesting in raw because of adventerous life of a raw agent . I am not die for my country. i kill my country enemy .
I am in 10th class . wait for me
16th February 2014, 12:38 PM
avi ghosal

Smile Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

Hello Sir my name is Avi Ghosal I work in A detective agency. I want job which has connection with Raw agency under Cover Organisation.pls call my no (M)8017539985
17th February 2014, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I m Simran n i m in 12th standard n i want to be a part of raw.....i always wanted to become a raw its lyk my dream. Bt i dnt 9 anythng abt it dat after 12 which course should i do or anythng sir plz plz plz help me n tell me i really need ur guidence ryt niw......my email address is ([email protected]).
28th March 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I am Gurpreet Singh Sandhu From Punjab.Sir I am Here To Not Join The R&AW or anything but one confusion is in my mind is our intelligence agency is going in right way with CIA.In this type of confusion i think why could not be i am DICTATOR in our country but we are wrong.it's not true CIA with our nation they are also with others.
Yours new Born child
Sandhu
1st April 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir !! I want to become a raw agent after 12th so please tell me how can I???
9th April 2014, 09:59 AM
amit kumar shisodiya

Sir
and now i am in 10 standard after 10 standard which stream should i take Science,commerce or arts which is helpful to join the RAW please tell me sir what should i do to join RAW
NAME:amit kumar shisodiya
9th April 2014, 10:05 AM
Amit kumar shisodiya

Sir
NAME:Amit kumar shisdoya
24th April 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

There are so many information I can give you thats why I live near indo-bangladesh boder.how can I give this to RAW.
24th April 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir.
I am graduate.how to score marks in graduate to enter in raw agent.
Pls tell me full procedure.

From jatin gupta
27th April 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m student of mba i m so much intrested in r&aw jobs please iorm me the basic informyjcvation for r&aw agent,,,can girls can apply? ? N plz give the information of next examinatio.
Kiyra sinha...!
2nd May 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i want to join the RAW and i want to serve to my country but i don't no anything about how to join the RAW.
:) sonakshi
10th May 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a Chartered Accountant practising in Jammu, J&K. I have successfully completed certificate course on " FORENSIC ACCOUNTING & FRAUD DETECTION" from ICAI, New Delhi. I am looking for an opportunity to serve the esteemd oganisation RAW.
16th May 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am in 12th standard..... i want to know that, Is art stream is good for join RAW...please give me the answer i have to do something great for my country
NAME:Anjali Rawat
23rd May 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm working in the Dept of Posts,India since last 5 years. I want to become a RAW agent. How can I join RAW?
23rd May 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm working in the Dept of Posts,India since last 5 years. I want to become a RAW agent. How can I join RAW?
26th June 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am in 10th standard can u pls tell me the stream to take if i want to become a RAW agent in future

thank you
U should take physics,chemistry,biology and mathematics all at once .....then u've to obtain at least distinction in all four subjects then join NDA ...go for army ,navy or air force.....then u might hope to become a spy for r&aw
29th July 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I want to join the RAW & I want to serve my country but i don't know about how to join RAW.
I want to know what is the procedure.
my no. is 08535029323. So, plese call me sir.

- sumit kashyap
10th August 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2603482]Sir
i want to join the RAW and now i am persuing Bsc in hospitality and hotel management, this is my final year in bsc.in 12 I have arts steam and I want to serve my country from my heart I'm very hardworker person please tell me the procedure oo become a raw agent that I have to follow. .what is the date to fill the form....
11th August 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i finished engg in eee.but i want 2 serve for my nation. i know nothing about how to became a raw agent. what are the qualifications are need for this?
27th August 2014, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Myself shefin.now i am working in merchant navy as a navigating officer. I heard a lot about raw.so i would like to join in this agency.coming october last i will signoff from my ship.sir can you please suggest me how can i join in raw.
23rd September 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR my is pankaj meena. m raw m join hona chata hu. i will do anything for my cuntry.i am stuyding in b-tech. my ph 918562052462. plz give me one chance. m kuch bhi kr sakta hu... serf ak moka dena mujh...........
27th September 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i want to join raw nd i am in 12 class so can you tell me what can i do ?
please call me on 917042659391
9th October 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12th pass & polytechnic diploma with mecanical. I want to join indian intaligency only for INDIA if I have capable so plz a chance give for INDIA .my email. Id [email protected].
25th October 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Raw Agent In India? I am in 8th class. I love my country.
-Prakriti chakradhari
-mobile no. 8889878802
3rd November 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am an engineering student in a final year and a girl . What do I have to do to become a RAW agent?
7th December 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What's wrong wid u all firstly to be a raw or cbi agent u have to secretive ... buzz ur name wid all other detail won't work at all there is a link of a website where you can get answers for your questions

Jai hind
16th December 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i anmol shrivastava studying in standard 12th.... wants to be a raw agent of our country india.....from my early ages i just lyk to plaY SUCH games or watching movies which gives intrest for detectives or show your faith for country.. and only one aim i wanna be secret agent for my country for that i can take any risk of my life... so help me...... plzzz..
. . also i want more knowlegde abt this... you can mail me on [email protected] or cntact me on 9155557802....
again i repet plz help me or show me apath for be araw arent or join any secret servieces,,, thanking you lot.
18th December 2014, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a raw agent..
i need your help. please guide me.
cont. no- 07205388220
21st December 2014, 07:46 PM
vishnu pandit

Default Re: I have to save the country from crime

Sir
NAME:Vishnu Sharma
Moreadabad
29th December 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir please help me with a raw agency?and how to apply. My number is 7875157021 please call me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?