11th January 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

Hello team I am only 10th passed and doing job on MBA basis from last 2 year I want to join raw on under cop basis to serve best service to my country without any information my contact details is 9953515292 if there is any work for me plz contact me I am 26 year old
18th March 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

IN INDIA there is always required for a RAW Agent. I don't disagree with he/she but u will kept by foreign countries INDIAN government said he or she not are the citizens of India ....... that's really shit habbit to this ward of government.
6th September 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir everybody wants to join raw for serving our nation but I did want to join raw to save our land and people not only I want to save India but other countries so that they can say "INDIA is the BEST" .Moreover Iwant to join R&AW because I love Challenges.With due respect to you and our country.Jai Hind
26th September 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I am an INDIAN and its my duty to protect and keep my country safe. I want to be a RAW agent and I read in class X so, how can i join RAW?
22nd October 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Venkatesha ,I want to join to RAW ,now I am studying 2nd puc science, after puc level what I have to do, to job in raw as a secret agent also I know hind, English, Telugu and kannada languages, also I have knowledge in computers
22nd October 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to become part of RAW and want to serve my country as a RAW agent. i have completed engineering in mechanical department though i know only army, naval, civil service are eligible but i want to join RAW. What should i do?
5th December 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to join RAW and I do not have any qualifications and I am secretive please let me know if I am capable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?