18th January 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area?

I am about to pass my 10th boards. I want to become a software engineer. What courses do i need to take up after 10th and after 12th?
19th January 2018, 10:45 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 10th class. I am studing in a local school. I want to become
a software engineer.
Please tell me which coarse will I have to do? What about scopes
in this area?
Which should I prefer mechanical or software engineering? Which
institutes will be the best?
To become a software engineer, after your 10th take PUC or 12th in PCMC (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science). After that clear the respective engineering entrance exams. There are state level and national level exams. Also some deemed universities are also conducting their own exams. Clear the exam and choose the institution you want to study. Take BTech Computer Science and engineering course. After that during 7th semester or so the IT companies will come to recruit candidates from IT companies. After their recruitment they will call you for training. After probation you will be designated Software Engineer.
21st February 2018, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

What steps to take to become a software engineer after 10th standard? Which subject I should go for next? Can you please guide me with the details on this? I need to know the way forward. It will be helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!
23rd February 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after passing 12th in commerce stream?
What should I do to become a software engineer?
3rd November 2018, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

I am confusion about my opinion.i want to become an software engineer/electrician, after 10th what or which steps I have to taken?
18th May 2019, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a student of class 10 now. and i want to become a computer engineer. so tell me i can do or not. and please suggest me the collage for this.
5th August 2020, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which streem to choose in 11th and 12 to become an software engineer
You should choose science stream after class 10th for becoming a software engineer.
6th September 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to become software engineer after 10th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?