13th August 2013, 07:36 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score?

Hello Dear Aspirant,
You got 25.00 marks in your EC gate paper but cut-off score is 25.01 so your score is below the cut-off score so you are not eligible to do M.Tech in AICTE approved colleges.Some of the other M.Tech which aren't consider GATE score colleges you can eligible to study your M.Tech college.Hello don't worry if you take long term coaching for this one year and write the exam for next year then you will get better rank and you have also chance to enter into IITs.You can also do the job laterally while you are preparing for the GATE exam.I think you are in EC branch you can also apply for the software companies or electronics companies where you can get jobs.

29th March 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score?

hello.. my frnd gate AIR rank is 5592 and gate score is 461 out of 1000..aany chance of getting govt collg...?? if not then which private collg that one can apply with this rank/...plss answer
13th April 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got only 27.11 marks in gate this year.you please give me some other option by which i can take admission in reputed institute.
16th April 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.Tech
after passing GATE EC with 24.11?
How can I make use of GATE score?
19th April 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i got gate score as 351...with a valid gate score card in the stream of ece ..can u suggest me colleges i can apply for mtech
9th June 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I got 350 score in gate @ rank 31000 in EC stream.is there any possibility of getting seat in pulla reddy college(Kurnool)@jntuh university
10th June 2014, 03:53 PM
anandsharma14

Sir your get score is very less, so i dont thing you get a chance to any gov college it better to try in any private college specially in greater noida
24th August 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

sir, i'm a CSE student is mtech is good for getting job pakage
what will be estimated pakage sir
2nd December 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech in chemical technology...I cracked gate exam 2013 my my score is just 1 mark more then qualifying...will are the colleges in which I can get admission in delhi or harayana....or list of colleges which have seprate exams then gate....also as I am b.tech in chemical engineering can I apply for m.tech in nano technology or mechanical engineering or automobile engineering because currently I am working with a automobile company. please help me in understanding.
6th April 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I got 24.33 marks in PI gate paper. qualifying score is 24.11. is there any possibility of getting admission in mtech? if any wheter i can avail scholarship or not? pls reply
thank u.
13th September 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for scholarship and how much it is after passing gate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?