23rd December 2011, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: AIEEE exam hall ticket will be published on Internet or will be sent to the candidates?

I had send my application but i filled the form incorrectly . can i send another form?
12th March 2012, 09:00 AM
jobsick

Default Re: AIEEE exam hall ticket will be published on Internet or will be sent to the candidates?

The AIEEE 2011 admission cards will be sent to your residential as it was specified by you in the AIEEE application. I hope you have filled in the address details correctly because many candidates do not write the correct address and do not get the admit cards.

If you have done it correctly, then no need to worry, you will soon receive your admit card, which you must carry to the exam hall because entry is void without your hall ticket.
17th March 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i know my aieee exam center in net before receving my hall ticket
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?