16th February 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I expect a call from IITs with a score of 38.33 in GATE(Mechanical Engineering)?

I appeared in Gate mechanical Engg. My score is 38.33. Can I expect a call from IITs.

please

17th February 2011, 03:29 AM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I expect a call from IITs with a score of 38.33 in GATE(Mechanical Engineering)?

dear friend,
with your score of 38.33 at GATE exam from Mechanical Engineering exam you can expect call from IIT. But the chances are not quite good. But keep it sure that you are going to get into NITs.
for more assurance you can go check your percentile by submitting your score at www.gateforum.com
28th February 2011, 07:17 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I expect a call from IITs with a score of 38.33 in GATE(Mechanical Engineering)?

well it is possible that you get a call from

IIT's but your final chances are low.

If you belong to some category you may have better chances.

However you have considerable chances of getting into

NIT's...which are equally good colleges.

You can also expect to get into BIT meshra etc.
28th February 2011, 08:47 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I appeared in Gate mechanical Engg. My score is 38.33. Can I expect a call from IITs.

please
You score good in GATE but not enough to get call from IITs. 38.33 marks are well and gives you an opportunity to try in low rated branches of mechnical engineering in IITs so if your preferance is IIT and you can make it through.
Otherwise if you want good branches in Mechanical field so you can try in other institute like NITs, BITs and other college are also good option for you.

As you have not mentioned your category which can also make the difference so keep eyeing on it.
4th March 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

i appeared in gate CS.i expect that my score may be 34 out of 100.then how much percent can i expect?
10th March 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i am expecting 38.3 marks in gate...which colleges can i get?//
15th March 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m sc category student.i got 38 marks in gate in mech.will i expect to call from any iit?
24th March 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir my gate score is 617 should i aspect call frm IOCL?
i m a girl is there any reservation for girl ?
i belong to gen category
25th February 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

can i get call from iit wth 43.3 marks in mechanical.iam belongs to bc-b categery
17th March 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 30.67 in mechanical engg. i want to know list of colleges where chances of admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?