13th March 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

AIEEE exam hall ticket will be published on Internet or will be sent to the candidates?

sir i have to know that the AIEEE examinations hallticket will be publish on net or it will be posted on to our home.

14th March 2011, 06:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIEEE exam hall ticket will be published on Internet or will be sent to the candidates?

The hall tickets will be sent to your residence. It will be sent by post (UPC).You should get it around 4 weeks before the exam. If you do not receive it by the 6th April then you should contact the CBSE board immediately. You will need to send an application along with 2 attested photographs and also DD amount. Copy of the application form will also be useful.
14th March 2011, 10:29 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: AIEEE exam hall ticket will be published on Internet or will be sent to the candidates?

The AIEEE 2011 admission cards will be sent to your residential as it was specified by you in the AIEEE application. I hope you have filled in the address details correctly because many candidates do not write the correct address and do not get the admit cards.

If you have done it correctly, then no need to worry, you will soon receive your admit card, which you must carry to the exam hall because entry is void without your hall ticket.

Wish you all the very best or the exams
15th March 2011, 06:49 PM
vikas9862638964

aieee hall ticket is published on net and as well as send to you by speed post.if in any case if you don't recive your postal hall ticket then your net hallticket will be considred for exam.
20th March 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

when did hall ticket submit
21st March 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

on which site is the admit cardd published?
22nd March 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

when will get aieee hall ticket in the year 2011 ( i want approximate date)
22nd March 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

when the hall ticket will available on Internet
23rd March 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i have not yet recived my hallticket
26th March 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

when did AIEEE hall ticket will be publised on internet
30th March 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

when will halltickets dispach from your office
31st March 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

when i'll get my hall ticket?
31st March 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

on which site is the admit card published?
31st March 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

on which site is the admit card published?
1st April 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL WE RECIEVE OUR HLLTICKET
2nd April 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

When we get AIEEE admit card?
3rd April 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

when can we download the hall tickets from net?
4th April 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

when I shall get my hall ticket for aieee-2011

S. Rajalakshmi
5th April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas9862638964 View Post
aieee hall ticket is published on net and as well as send to you by speed post.if in any case if you don't recive your postal hall ticket then your net hallticket will be considred for exam.
in which site will it be published
5th April 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

how to download thae aieee hallticket
5th April 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i didnt recieve my hallticket .will i get it soon
7th April 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

how to download thae aieee hallticket
8th April 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

MY APPLICATION FORM NO IS 38438268 I DONT GET MY ADMID CARD PLEASE SAY
9th April 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I DID NOT GET MY AIEEE HALL TICKET TILL NOW ,SO TELL ME WHEN WILL RECIEVE MY HALL TICKET . MY REGESTRATION NO
IS 5280541.
9th April 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

THROUGH WHICH WEB SITE CAN WE DOWNLOAD AIEEE HALL TICKET
9th April 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

MY APPLICATION FORM IS 2066488 I DIDNT GET MY ADMIT CARD
10th April 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

when will i get my hallticket?
10th April 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I dint get my admit card still my registration no. is 5147549.
10th April 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I dint get my admit card still my registration no. is 5147549.
13th April 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

when are we going to get our aieee admit card?
24th April 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

please tell the website name to download the hall ticket from the net
25th April 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have to know that the AIEEE examinations hallticket will be publish on net or it will be posted on to our home.
sir i want my hallticket through net
26th April 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i not had get my aieee hall ticket yet
26th April 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did not received aieee hall my registration no - 5264925 plz help me my name is Amol Annals Gaikwad
26th April 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I did not received my aieee hall tickit my ragistration no-5264925
28th April 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i dont recieved admit card but i found provisional admit card is there any problem related with it
28th April 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

My Hall ticket
29th April 2011, 09:04 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

hall tickets will be sent to you by post but if you dont recieve it yu can download it from http://www.aieee.nic.in
29th April 2011, 10:21 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

29th April 2011, 10:37 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

20th March 2011, 11:23 AM
29th April 2011, 12:57 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The AIEEE concerned department already dispacted the hall ticket to the eligible candidates.

And if you will not receive your AIEEE admit card yet, then please immediately download your AIEEE admit card from the official website.

The provisional admit card are availiable in the official website of AIEEE.

So, if you have not received your admit card, then please visit the given official website and then please click on the provisional admit card link and then enter your application form number and date of birth and then download your admit card soon.

So, please download your AIEEE Hall ticket soon, because the entrance exams are going to be held on 1/May/2011.

Download Provisional Admit Card.
29th April 2011, 01:27 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE exam hall ticket will be published on Internet or will be sent to the candidates?

AIEEE authority already dispatched of Admit card on 18.03.11 To 31.03.11

And If you not Received your admit card,Don't worry just visit the official

website of Aieee and click the download Provisional admit card.

Then Enter your Registration No/Application No and Date of Birth To Get your

Aieee admit card.

Visit the website : http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...dmitInput.aspx

More details,Visit the official website : http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/welcome.html
29th April 2011, 02:01 PM
roligupta91

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
when i shall get my hall ticket for aieee-2011

s. Rajalakshmi
you shall get it before 6 april
29th April 2011, 02:09 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

The hall tickets will be sent to your residence. It will be sent by post (UPC).You should get it around 4 weeks before the exam.

And if you will not receive your AIEEE admit card yet, then please immediately download your AIEEE admit card from the official website.

The provisional admit card are availiable in the official website of AIEEE.
29th April 2011, 03:24 PM
SAMSUMIT

Smile Re: AIEEE exam hall ticket will be published on Internet or will be sent to the candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir i have to know that the aieee examinations hallticket will be publish on net or it will be posted on to our home.
hi frd
u get hall ticket at your home ,dont worry
29th April 2011, 03:27 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Actually AIEEE admit will be post by the concerned AIEEE department,but in some of the situation you may not receive your admit card,because of some inconvenience of post department,in that case you may or may not receive your admit.

If you are facing same problem,then you can download your duplicate admit card from this link.
29th April 2011, 05:03 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

The AIEEE 2011 admission cards will be sent to your residential as it was specified by you in the AIEEE application. I hope you have filled in the address details correctly because many candidates do not write the correct address and do not get the admit cards.
29th April 2011, 06:09 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Step 1) Go to www.aieee.nic.in
Step 2) Click Application Status New and then go to verification
Step 3) Enter your Application Number There. and Date Of Birth Too (For Verification)
Step 4) It response to your Application Status + Your Venue Details

Note* As you didn't Get admit card before 20th Of march then you must have Contact to AIEEE Authority for the same in between 23rd to 29th of March. But its already late Don't worry call them or Follow above Steps.

For Duplicate Admit Card

Request must be Sent to below address with Two Photographs , one should be attested by Principal of your Institution and Photocopy of that Application form with proofs regarding remittance of ffee .

Such request for issue of duplicate admit card should accompany with a Demand Draft in favour of Secretary,CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi amounting Rs.50/- as fee and additional Rs.30/- as postal charges for outstation candidates.

Assistant Secretary (AIEEE)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension
Patparganj, Delhi-110 092
29th April 2011, 06:24 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: AIEEE exam hall ticket will be published on Internet or will be sent to the candidates?

Firstly if you fill up forum correctly then AIEEE admit card sent directly your home exceptionally you won't receive your admit card then Don't worry ..All AIEEE admit card available in the official website of AIEEE..
Go to www.aieee.nic.in and download your admit card....
10th November 2011, 03:28 PM
sris2011

hi dear,
If you have done it correctly, then no need to worry, you will soon receive your admit card, which you must carry to the exam hall because entry is void without your hall ticket.
Wish you all the very best or the exams
thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?