30th December 2011, 10:16 PM
ramisomal

Admission in Aeronautical Course after passing 12th Non Medical?

hello,
i m a student of +2 class(non medical) and i want to take admission in aeronautical course..plzzzz tell me what should i do for this.

31st January 2012, 08:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Aeronautical Course after passing 12th Non Medical?

To study Aeronautical Course you have to get minimum 70% marks in higher secondary or class 12 examinations with science as your subject. Relaxation of 10% is provided to reserved candidates. There are several universities like IIST, MIT Madras, IIT Mumbai, IIAE Uttarakhand etc., which offers the B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, PhD programs in Avionics & Aerospace engineering. You have to appear for the entrance test and clear it to get admission. For example Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, conducts Admission Test (ISAT) every year to take admission for the undergraduate programme. For more details refer the official website: www. iist.ac.in
25th June 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Aeronautical Course after passing 12th Non Medical?

is it possible to get admission in aeronautical egineering on fellowship?
if it is then please suggest me colleges in india and abroad which provide the internship for the same and eligbility.
Thank yoy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?