24th May 2017, 02:04 PM
khushi brar

Admission in B.Sc Biotechnology is possible without any entrance exam?

I have completed my 12 in medical stream and now i want to pursue phd but for that i have to do graduation. So i have decided to go for B.Sc Biotech. But my problem is that i have not given any entrance exam for any university and now can i get admission in any university on basis of 12 result. Please, help me to get out of this problem.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  2. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  5. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  6. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  8. How to prepare for NU entrance exam? I am doing my BSc Biotechnology
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  11. Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in M.Sc Biotechnology? How can I apply for the exam and when will be the exam held? -- [New]
  12. Criteria for admission in masters in USA after doing BSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam which we have to write?
  13. Details about BSc Biotechnology exam? Colleges organizing the entrance test?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  15. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  16. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  17. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the biotech scope after passing 12th?
24th May 2017, 04:41 PM
LiyaSharan

Smile Re: Admission in B.Sc Biotechnology is possible without any entrance exam?

Yes.. There are some universities like Lovely Professional University, they are offering B.Sc Bio Technology course without any entrance exam if you have scored more than 60% marks in 12th. If your score is between 50%-60%, you can appear for the university test and qualify for the course.
24th May 2017, 05:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc Biotechnology is possible without any entrance exam?

If you do not want to appear in any entrance exam then you have to take admission in private college because if you want to take admission in government college then you have to qualify the entrance exam.
You will get management quota seat if you do not want to appear in any entrance exam and it is purely on the basis of your 12th percentage and money donation.
24th May 2017, 06:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc Biotechnology is possible without any entrance exam?

No, there is no such entrance exam for the admission in B.SC Biotechnology. The admission is provided by the colleges on the basis of the marks which you have obtained in 12th.
24th May 2017, 06:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get admission in BSc biotechnology without appearing in entrance exam:

Aspirants must have passed 12th standard with the physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board and after that they have to appear in the entrance exam if they want to take admission in government institute otherwise they can also take admission in private Institute on the basis of money donation.
So simply you have to apply for self financing seat.
3rd July 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission for bsc biotechnology require entrance or not
5th July 2020, 10:29 PM
Edu_tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission for bsc biotechnology require entrance or not
An autonomous public institutes such as IIT and Government institutes conduct entrance exam and/or counseling for admission in bsc Biotechnology while one can get direct admission in the private institute to pursue B.Sc. Biotechnology.
Some common entrance exam for Biotechnology admission:-
  • AIIMS Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • JEE (For colleges across the country): and for all IITs
  • Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination (CBEEE)
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test
  • Panjab University Chandigarh B Sc Biotechnology Entrance (CET)
  • and so on.

If you are not interested to appear for any entrance exam, then you can directly get admission in the private institute.
20th September 2021, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

bsc addmissiom no entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?