9th May 2017, 01:41 PM
Puja laxmi

Admission in B.Tech is possible at LPU without LPUNEST and JEE Main?

I have not applied for LPUNEST & even not qualified JEE main. Whether I can apply for admission in LPU for B.tech programme by any means or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship scheme at LPU for engineering admission
  2. Marks required in 12th to get admission in LPU? Are JEE and LPU marks linked? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Can I get admission in Electronics Department in IIT if I did not qualify JEE Main exam?
  7. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  8. HOw should I prepare for JEE mains? I have cleared class 12th
  9. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is the diploma holder eligibile to apply for AIEEE?
  11. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  12. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  13. Whether Diploma students are eligible to write AIEEE exam or not?
  14. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  15. What is the college fee of LPU based on intermediate marks?
  16. Can I directly apply for JEE Advance if qualified in JEE Mains? Is JEE Main sufficient for admission?
  17. Which colleges can I gain admission in by virtue of my JEE Main B.Arch score without taking NATA?
  18. How can I join in Aeronauical Engineering after passing inter with 92.3%
10th May 2017, 06:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech is possible at LPU without LPUNEST and JEE Main?

There are three ways to get admission in Lovely Professional University:

>>On basis of JEE Main rank card.

>>LPU conducts its own entrance exam called LPU NEST. Scholarships are given for toppers.

>>On basis of percentage of marks in 10+2.

If you have not applied for LPU NEST and did not qualify JEE Main, you can take admission on basis of marks in 10+2. For more details about admission process in LPU, Click Here .
16th May 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech is possible at LPU without LPUNEST and JEE Main?

If you have 90% or above marks in 12th exam, you are eligible to apply for B.Tech courses in LPU. And still you have chance to apply for LPUNEST. Apply As soon as possible and take admission for better benefits. The fee will be increasing in the next stage. You can visit the website of lpu for more details...
14th June 2017, 04:28 PM
GopinKumar

Post Re: Admission in B.Tech is possible at LPU without LPUNEST and JEE Main?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puja laxmi View Post
I have not applied for LPUNEST & even not qualified JEE main. Whether I can apply for admission in LPU for B.tech programme by any means or not?
Hi Puja.. LPU is admitting students without JEE score and LPUNET score, if their score is more than 90% in 12th. So you can go for it if your are eligible in this way. Other option is to qualify through LPUNEST,as still you have time to apply for that. LPUNEST score also help you to get good amount of scholarship for completing your study. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?