12th June 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What problems may occur if I have less percentage in 12th exams?

Hi, I am megha kejriwal. I had just passed my 12th commerce exams but I am not satisfied with my results. I had just got 52%, in 10th std I had got 7.2 CGPA. If I will give my 12th exams one more time for better results. Will it be a right decision and what problems I have to face in future. Due to less marks in 12th exams. What problems may occur in both situation when I will give my 12th exams one more time. Will then also problems may arises in my career and if I will carry on my further studies of graduation.What problems will occur in future? Plssss reply fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Problems in jobs and career with low percentage in 12th? Scored less than 60% in 12th class -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of problems are faced in career with low percentage in 12th?
  3. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  4. Required percentage in 12th Board Exams to appear for NIFT and other Exams of Fashion Designing?
  5. What is the percentage required in 12th for BA?
  6. Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?
  7. Detailed information, cost expenses and percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Designing?
  8. How to solved data interpretation problems in banking exams?
  9. What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?
  10. What is the process of availing Merit scholarship after 12th? How much percentage is required in 12th?
  11. What type of questions appear in Assistant Engineer Exam?
  12. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for TCS exam? I've secured 65.2% marks in 10th, 70.2% marks in 12th and 59.3% marks in B.Tech 3rd sem
  14. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  16. How much percentage in 12th is required for appearing for AIPMT entrance?
  17. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  18. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
14th June 2017, 05:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What problems may occur if I have less percentage in 12th exams?

I will not suggest you to give 12th board examination again rather than this just focus on your higher studies.

Today not many jobs or admission in higher studies are offered on 12th or academic qualification. To get jobs you have to qualify in respective examination. So, it will be best for you to pursue higher studies and focus on your future aim.

Since you have scored more than qualifying marks you will be eligible for appearing in entrance examination for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?