30th January 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school Delhi?

Dear Sir/Madam

I am working in private sector and residing in faridabad. I want my daughter to get admission in central school south Delhi in 3rd standard session.

Please help me to know the procedure. Hope that someone from here will clear my doubts soon.

thanks & regards
jitendra tiwari

30th January 2016, 08:03 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school Delhi?

I would like to inform you that, Central Schools will conduct their own entrance exam and your daughter needs to appear in the exam because admissions will be provided on the basis of the marks. I suggest you visit the school and buy a prospectus from their office because you will get each and every information about the school, admission procedure, fee structure as well as a application form.
30th January 2016, 08:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school Delhi?

For admission in 3rd standard in central school Delhi, your daughter will have to appear for an entrance test organized by the school itself, to check the student's potential and admission is provided on the basis of the examination and interview session.

The interview is for both the student and his/her parents. Once the process is completed, you will be notified whether your child is selected or not.
30th January 2016, 08:41 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school Delhi?

You need to collect all the documents of your child from the previous school and submit it during the admission process as an when required.

The admission procedure is such that the candidate will have to sit for an entrance test conducted by the school and after having successfully cleared the examination, there will be an interview session for both the candidate and his/her parents. If however, you successfully clear the interview and the examination,your child will surely get admission.
31st January 2016, 12:55 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Its very easy process for getting admission in 3rd class in the central school, Delhi. For taking admission in the school you must have to complete some formalities of the school and also you have to submit following documents :

** A photocopy of birth certificate.
** Mark sheet of the 2nd class. All subjects must be qualified inn 2nd class.
** Residence proof.
** Passport size latest photograph.
** Migration certificate if you are changing school.

After submitting all above documents you have to submit school fee and fee for the stationary. Then you can start your classes from the decided date.
1st February 2016, 12:02 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Delhi Central School your candidate have to appear in entrance exam and qualify it. Entrance exam is conducted by Delhi Central School itself. Your candidate will be eligible for admission only after qualifying entrance exam. According to rule of school parents interview is also taken.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?