4th September 2016, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU provide 12th course? Procedure for getting admission?

Hello sir, I was appeared in 12th exam but can't do good score and failed. My friend told me to take admission in NIOS and reappear in 12th exam but I want to take admission in reputed distance colleges or universities. Please tell does IGNOU provides 12th course? If yes then what is the procedure for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of under graduate courses provided by IGNOU with fee details? Admission procedure for it?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  3. Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IGNOU for masters in tourism?
  5. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting the admission for doing mathematics honours in IGNOU?
  7. Procedure to take admission in 12th class English Honors in IGNOU?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in IGNOU for a candidate who has 4 years of worked experience after 12th?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  10. Procedure to enroll for the BA graduation course in Geography in IGNOU?
  11. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  13. Can i take admission in 12th in IGNOU after failing in three subjects?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D at IGNOU after completing MA in Sociology? Is IGNOU best option for Ph.D? -- [New]
  15. Does IGNOU provide correspondence course in MSc Biotechnology from Lucknow?
  16. Where to get the information about PhD admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure followed?
  17. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in schools like CHU for 11th and 12th standard?
5th September 2016, 09:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU provide 12th course? Procedure for getting admission?

No, IGNOU does not provide the 12th course. So, if you want to pursue 12th ( mandatory for higher education ) you must have to reappear for examination from same board.

The another option for you is to take admission in NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) it is recognised board. Candidates after passing are eligible to appear for various entrance examination for recruitment in jobs or for higher education.

After 12th you can take admission in IGNOU in for undergraduate course in distance.
6th September 2016, 01:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU provide 12th course? Procedure for getting admission?

Yes, IGNOU does provide admission in class 11 but you should have completed your 11th class from a recognized board.

For admission however you will have to apply for it online of offline by visiting their registered office. You will have to fill up the application form and provide the required details asked for and you will be provided admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?