24th November 2010, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Companies name of good profile which may recruit person percentages less than 60%

Sir/Mam,
I completed BE degree from ECE branch with 57% , which is very less. Please tell me to name of the companies with good profile which do recruit me with these percentages.
Thankyou

30th November 2010, 02:30 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies name of good profile which may recruit person percentages less than 60%

Well there are no specific names of the companies who recruit you at such percentage.So you should better to enroll yourself in some placement agencies or in Naukri.com so that when they have a good job suits to your profile can inform U & you can show your talents to these cos. at a less percentage also.
30th November 2010, 03:42 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Companies name of good profile which may recruit person percentages less than 60%

dear friend,
i am really very sorry to say that, its very difficult for you to get recruited in a reputed company with such low percentage. but then, don't worry; you can try getting yourself certified in some of the computer courses like the C,C++, JAVVA or any operating system to make you look different from others.
also you can take up courses relating to your branch, like the PLC or embedded systems, which would also act as an Ex factor in your resume.
so try them out.
else you also have the option of continuing the stidies by taking up M.E or MBA.
so all the very best for your future. God bless you
26th March 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.e. in 2009 in ece with 67% i attempted gate 2 times but no ggd score what should i do , should i join any course or any job garanteed institute or embedded or automation
thank you
2nd April 2011, 09:10 AM
Taurus007

hii

Companies name of good profile which may recruit person percentages less than 60%
its very difficult for you to get recruited in a reputed company with such low percentage. but then, don't worry; you can try getting yourself certified in some of the computer courses like the C,C++, JAVVA or any operating system to make you look different from others.
also you can take up courses relating to your branch, like the PLC or embedded systems, which would also act as an Ex factor in your resume.
so try them out.
else you also have the option of continuing the stidies by taking up M.E or MBA.
no specific names of the companies who recruit you at such percentage.So you should better to enroll yourself in some placement agencies or in Naukri.com so that when they have a good job suits to your profile can inform U & you can show your talents to these cos. at a less percentage also.

good luck
7th August 2011, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Which IT companies will recruit me having secured 64% in 10th,51% in 12th,77.6% in diploma engineering & now in final year btech?
7th August 2011, 08:09 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I completed BE degree from ECE branch with 57% , which is very less. Please tell me to name of the companies with good profile which do recruit me with these percentages.
Thankyou
sse dear there is no company with good profile who takes the students with down under 60%.....................since they also have their reputation.............
but i give you a suggestion ..............dont be dissapointed if you want to hire in a good comapny just try to show them your skills such that ypur percentage might not getting problem in front of them.............try to make projects of your own and go to the company and show them that i had made this...i am sure they will appoint you without seeing your percentage..............
7th August 2011, 09:28 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete your degree education then you eligible for apply
different job.
but you have very low percentage in B.TECH low than 60%.
most company see your percentage in B.TECH,
First they will see your career percentage ifd there will some fluctuate then
they see your technical degree percentage
but your percentage is low,
so you do not worry for first you go for
some institution their and practice the some software or core related course
then throw about your knowledge
then you find a good job any company..................

Good Luck............
7th August 2011, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
Well there are no specific names of the companies who recruit you at such percentage.So you should better to enroll yourself in some placement agencies or in Naukri.com so that when they have a good job suits to your profile can inform U & you can show your talents to these cos. at a less percentage also.
dear friend,

maximum software and also core company want 60% in through out in career like TCS,CTS,IBM,HP,L&T etc.

some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL,HONEYWELL,ERICSSION,ALUMNUS etc.

so you are eligible for above company.

Also you are eligible for .NET ,TELECOMMUNICATION and PHP company so you can contact those company.

All the best.
7th August 2011, 02:15 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, there have many IT company those are looking only talented candidate. marks is not factor for them.

some of IT company those are hire less than 60% holders candidate

1.Wipro.

2.Accenture.

3.mind fire.

etc.

all the best.........................
7th August 2011, 09:56 PM
sg1991

Smile Re: Companies name of good profile which may recruit person percentages less than 60%

Many big software companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM, Wipro, etc. demand at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and BE/ BTech. They also demand that the candidate should not have any backlog in any subject in any semester. They prefer consistent performers.

Since your %age is less than 60%, you can try in some smaller companies like HCL, Sysco etc. After you have gained some experience, you can think of moving to bigger companies. You know experience is preferred everywhere. You should also focus on learning programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java, .net, SQL etc.

You can also opt for ME/ MTech. This will improve your profile.

You can also go for IES exam or MBA

Good Luck
19th August 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Which IT companies will recruit me having secured 65% in 10th,63% in 12th, cgpa 6.07 in b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?