9th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission in government college to do B.Ed regular? What is the procedure?

i want info of addmission in govt clg for doing bed regular wht its procedure plz let me know

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Fee structure for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  4. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  5. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  8. Procedure of taking admission in good colleges for M.Com after B.Com?
  9. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  12. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  14. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  15. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  16. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  17. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  18. Can i complete my last year of BBA graduation from IGNOU? -- [New]
16th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in government college to do B.Ed regular? What is the procedure?

what documents wants for the admission of b.ed with marathi medium?
25th September 2011, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Admission in government college to do B.Ed regular? What is the procedure?

i want info of addmission in govt clg for doing bed regular wht its procedure plz let me know
28th October 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

can i take addmission B.Ed in other state
12th November 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What is last date of b.ed ragular in mdu
5th December 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed i want to knw whn is the govt entrance exam for the year2012-2013
5th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed when is the entrance exam for the year 2012-13
26th December 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of b.ed ragular in government collage and what is the date
27th December 2011, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

when i can take form for the b.ed entrense exam in mumbai
29th December 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my T.y.b.com in october how can i will get the admission..
24th January 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TO COMPLETED MA 2 YEARS I WANT TO B.ED SO WHAT PROCEDURE PLEASE REPLY ME ARJANT
24th January 2012, 02:29 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Bachelor of education (b.ed) course can be done only after graduation.

It is one or 2 years course.

Almost ALL reputed university conduct entrance exam for taking candidate into there college for B.ED course.

University/institute conduct their own entrance examination.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR B.ED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

1.GRADUATION (B.SC,B.COM,BA)FROM RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY WITH AT LEAST 50% MARKS.

B.ED can be done regular or from distance education.

you must first decide the university(s)/institution(s) from where you would like to do your B.ED.

Than fill the form for entrance exam.

score well in the exam.

get the seat in the college.

entrance exam consist questions on

teacher apptitude capablity
general awareness
english(comprehensive)
quantitative aptitude

Top colleges in India for B.Ed

K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai
Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
Lady Irwin College, Delhi
Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
Government College of Education, Chandigarh
St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani
Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
University of Punjab
University of Pune
Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla
University of Bombay
28th January 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

10th February 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

when are the b.ed forms going to come out and from where to collect them
18th February 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed after doing bba and when the forms of the du will out
20th February 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completed b.a and iwant to join b.e.d in bio scince subject .but iam b.a distance candidate
22nd February 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i want info of addmission in govt clg for doing bed in rajasthan regular wht its procedure plz let me know
11th March 2012, 08:19 PM
RATHOD MEGHNA

Smile Re: Admission in government college to do B.Ed regular? What is the procedure?

I am graduate candidate in 2011 last year i missed my b.ed cet test but this yeat i never forgetted in b.ed test so, please tell me aboyt the b.ed course & when the start exaam in 2012. &hat is he proccedure.

Thank you.
14th March 2012, 07:21 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
For admission in top B.Ed college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

There are many entrance exam conducted by different university like:-
> B.H.U
> A.M.U
> DELHI UNIVERSITY
> I.P UNIVERSITY
> RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
etc

GOOD LUCK!
14th March 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of CET for bed for session-2011-2012. Please tell me the fee structure as well in a government college.
13th April 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How much Fee would pay if i get a set in govt. colg. for bed.
4th August 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.com recently...but i want to do b.ed course after gratuation....so what's the procedure for taking admition in bed?
???
10th February 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Iam Bsc graduate with 45 percnt nd want to do Bed from kumaun university ramnagar,whats the procedure
28th December 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY SECOND YEAR OF M.COM CORRESPONDENCE , SIDELY I LIKE TO B.ED ALSO CAN U SAY DETAILS OF STUDY CENTRES IN CHENNAI , AND ALSO ABOUT THE FEES DETAILS.
31st July 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.a and how to get application for b.ed in Tamil Nadu government colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?