22nd January 2012, 12:08 AM
Satadru Ghosh

Admission in LLM course after passing B.A LLB Hons?

I am a final year student of five years B.A,L.L.B(Hons) and want to get admission in L.L.M course offered by Calcutta University.
Please answer the following questions-
When the entrance examination shall be held?
From where i can get the notification about it?

12th May 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in LLM course after passing B.A LLB Hons?

which course i can take after B.A.LLB?
3rd June 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Gud evening sir,my self mani sahoo,i want to join in regular course of LLM in Berhampur university in batch 2012-2013,session,please give the details regarding,LLM course,admission procedure,how i can obtain the application form,and finally my object is to enter in berhampur university for LLM COURSE.
20th July 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of B.A.LL.B hons tell me how can I get admission in any gud university or National law school?
What is the pattern of enterence test for LLM?
What is the eligibility for LLM in law school or university in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?