11th July 2011, 02:18 PM
SAVITAA

Admission in M.A with sociology after scoring 43% marks? Where can I get admission?

I HAVE PASSED Bsc. WITH 43% MARKS. CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN M.A. WITH SOCIOLOGY & WHERE CAN I GET ADMISSION.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.A Sociology after doing B.A in Sociology? Procedure for admission?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for MA in Sociology without completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  4. List of colleges which offer Regular M.Phil(Sociology) course for a candidate who has secured 54.77% in M.A.?
  5. Can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D in Sociology after completing M.A Sociology in SNDT college in Mumbai?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in M.A Sociology after passing BSc with 43% marks?
  7. How to get admission into Ph.D in Sociology? -- [New]
  8. How can I take admission in M.A after completing sociology?
  9. How to get Ph.D. admission in Sociology field?
  10. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed course admission in Jammu university after scoring less than 50% marks in graduation and PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about the universities/colleges offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in New Delhi?
  13. Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  14. Can I take admission in CA after scoring 58% marks?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in M.E after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? Procedure for admission and in which college could I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission after scoring 36 marks in GUJCET?
  17. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  18. Will I get admission in SVNIT after scoring 80 marks in AEIEE? -- [Most Discussed]
6th November 2011, 11:35 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in M.A with sociology after scoring 43% marks? Where can I get admission?

Dear friend,

i am sorry to tell you that your marks is not so good.
so its very tough to tell that where can you get admission .
by d way .
best of luck.
6th November 2011, 12:06 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in M.A with sociology after scoring 43% marks? Where can I get admission?

Dear friend,

i am sorry to tell you that your marks is not so good.
so its very tough to tell that where can you get admission .
by d way .
best of luck.
6th November 2011, 12:08 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

hi,
i am sorry to say that you can not get admissions in any college.
you may try in private college.

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?