11th July 2011, 02:23 PM
SAVITAA

Am I eligible for admission in M.A Sociology after passing BSc with 43% marks?

I have passed bsc.with 43% marks. Am i eligible for admission in m.a. Sociology. Where can i get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for MA in Sociology without completion of Graduation?
  3. Admission in M.A with sociology after scoring 43% marks? Where can I get admission?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?
  5. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  6. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  7. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  8. List of colleges which offer Regular M.Phil(Sociology) course for a candidate who has secured 54.77% in M.A.?
  9. Am I eligible for NET after doing PG in Sociology with 54.5%?
  10. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  11. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  12. How to take admission in M.A Sociology after doing B.A in Sociology? Procedure for admission?
  13. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  14. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Sociology after completion of masters in sociology with 50% marks? -- [New]
  15. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible for UP B.Ed after doing BSc with PCM with 48%
  17. Can I be eligible for B.Ed after passing BSc with 40% marks
  18. Mangalore University BA in Sociology First Sem- Principles of Sociology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
4th December 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in M.A Sociology after passing BSc with 43% marks?

am i eligible to do M.A with sociology after completing B.Sc in biotechnology
8th December 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in M.A Sociology after passing BSc with 43% marks?

Sir I have passed BSc MLT CAN I appear in PGT entrance test?
8th December 2011, 09:01 PM
tejesh_09

Master of Arts in Sociology, commonly known as M.A sociology is a postgraduate degree course. It has duration of two years. This course mainly includes the study of social stratifications, relations, interactions, culture, etc.

M.A Sociology degree holders can go for further studies and research in such as Ph.D, M.Phil. Degrees in Sociology.

Having a graduate degree in any discipline is the basic eligibility for applying for M.A Sociology. The eligibility criterion varies according to the universities or college, i.e. some colleges demand that graduation degree should be sociology itself or sociology should be the main subject for the graduation. Some universities or college conducts entrance exams for the admission purpose and also they will put criteria like the applicants should have at least 50% marks in the graduation degree.

So you can apply for M.A. in Sociology where there is no criteria of percentage of marks.
9th December 2011, 12:39 AM
nida shakeel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVITAA View Post
I have passed bsc.with 43% marks. Am i eligible for admission in m.a. Sociology. Where can i get admission.
Minimum Eligibility
Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree (10 + 2 + 3) from a recognised university are eligible for admission even if they did not take elective Sociology at the under graduate level.

Mode of Admission
The admission to this course is based on the merit obtained in the qualifying examination. There will be no admission test / entrance test.

Duration of the Programme
The programme can be completed in a minimum period of 2 years and up to a maximum period of 6 years (inclusive of the year of admission).

All The Best.....
18th January 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I had passed b.Sc with 43% marks in 1996, can I do M.A in any subject from distance education & from where?
13th July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I am Rajeev kumar from najibabad distt. bijnor up. I have passed B Sc from pcm group in 1998 and after this l have started poultry business that was running well till 2016. But after 2016 business is running in loss condition. Although in year 2000 I fill private farm for M A English and in year 2002 M A political science but the farms were rejected by M J P Ruhelkhand university in those year and they reply that in science group you should take admission regular in college, is this reason is suitable. So give me suggestion that l can get M A from English subject is this possible or after gap there is no chance for get Master degree in our Indian education system.
15th April 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc am I eligible for masters in political science
13th December 2020, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get admission in M.A Urdu after passing Bsc math in Maulana Azad urdu University?
5th May 2021, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Masters in sociology with 40% in graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?