17th December 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Horticulture) for B.Sc(Biology) 3rd year student?

Hello Friends,
Now I am in B.Sc 3rd year with Biology. So, how I can get admission in M.Sc in Horticulture? I want to know about the admission procedure. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MIT after passing 3rd year B.Tech? What is the procedure and study material for the same
  2. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Horticulture) for B.Sc(Biology) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in M.E Instrumentation? Is there any management quota for the PG course?
  6. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study in B.ECivil after studying in 3rd year diploma? What is the procedure? I have scored 90%
  8. How to do higher studies or master degree in Automobile while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical? Procedure to get admission in Jamiya Millia? Information about scholarship for M.Tech?
  9. How can I study MS and get job in USA being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  11. What is the procedure for training after 3rd year? I am a student of B.Tech
  12. Can I take admission for law study after doing 3rd year computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same
  13. Requirements to study B.Sc(Agriculture) next year for 3rd year Diploma student?
  14. Admission in MA in Sociology while doing TDC 3rd year Assamese(Major)? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  16. What should I do to go to UK to study dentistry? I am a 3rd year student
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to do Internship for 3rd year ECE student?
29th April 2016, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Horticulture) for B.Sc(Biology) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Now I am in B.Sc 3rd year with Biology. So, how I can get admission in M.Sc in Horticulture? I want to know about the admission procedure. Please help me.
Normally admission to M.Sc in Horticulture is done through an entrance examination conducted by the respective university. Candidates need to qualify in the admission test in order to get admission. Those who successfully qualify in the entrance exam are called for the Interview. Final selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance test and a personal interview. The candidate needs to get the cut off marks prescribed by the institution for the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?