12th December 2012, 08:46 PM
Ravi Guptag

How to get admission in MIT after passing 3rd year B.Tech? What is the procedure and study material for the same

Hi,I am 3rd year b.tech student,and I want to get admission in MIT,what is the procedure and material for prepration,and about form

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  2. Procedure to get the Study material for Section A?
  3. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to take admission in MIT in America Institute of Technology? What type of exam do I need to qualify? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  8. How is placement at MIT? How to study B.Tech there?
  9. How may I get a industrial training in Bangalore region after completing B.tech 3rd year in ECE from MIT?
  10. Procedure for admission in MIT Massachusetts USA? How to get admission in that college?
  11. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MIT College, USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  14. How should I start my preparation for PSU? From where to purchase the study material?
  15. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  16. How to study in B.ECivil after studying in 3rd year diploma? What is the procedure? I have scored 90%
  17. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
17th April 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MIT after passing 3rd year B.Tech? What is the procedure and study material for the same

what is the best optionto do if i could not clear iit
20th November 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MIT after passing 3rd year B.Tech? What is the procedure and study material for the same

Is there any seperate book for MIT entrance exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?