22nd February 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBA is possible without MAT and CAT?

Hello I finished my engineering and working in Infosys . I wanted to do my MBA but did not appear for any competitive exam. How can I get admission for the cource in good institution

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBA without CAT, MAT and SNAP?
  2. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  4. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams?
  5. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
  6. How to take admission for MBA without writing CAT or Mat exam
  7. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  8. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  9. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  10. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  11. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  12. To do correspondence MBA is it necessary to write CAT and MAT?
  13. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among CMAT, CAT and MAT to study MBA? -- [New]
  15. For getting admission in MBA, it is necessary to study BBA? Syllabus of CAT and MAT?
  16. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career in army as a doctor after completing mbbs?
  18. Can I get admission in a good MBA college after scoring 44.76% in CAT and 79.76% in MAT
22nd February 2016, 09:40 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBA is possible without MAT and CAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I finished my engineering and working in Infosys . I wanted to do my MBA but did not appear for any competitive exam. How can I get admission for the cource in good institution
Although CAT or MAT is not the end of the road but there's no denying the fact that when it comes to MBA the institution you choose to pursue the course from should be chosen wisely. Entrance exams like CAT/MAT gives access to the best colleges in India which boasts of sound placement and good faculty members.

So if you are keen to do MBA from a good college then you cannot run away from these entrance exams since most of the top notch colleges in India either conducts their own entrance exams to select candidates or uses the popular MBA entrance exam scores.

To do MBA one needs to have a graduate degree first in any discipline of their choice. The degree can be attained in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. Final year candidates are also eligible to give this exam. For CAT/SNAP/IIFT etc you should have at least 50% of marks at graduation level.

Top MBA Entrance Exams:-
  • Common Admission Test
  • IBSAT Test
  • Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
  • MAH - MBA/MMS CET
  • Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
  • XLRI
  • NMAT
List of Top MBA Institutes in India:-
  • Goa Institute of Management
  • Great Lakes Institute of Management
  • Indus Business Academy
  • Institute of Management, NIRMA University
  • Apeejay School of Management
  • MIT School of Business, Pune
  • New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM)
  • Jaipuria Institute of Management
  • Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB)
23rd February 2016, 12:00 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBA is possible without MAT and CAT?

It is not possible to get admission in Master of Business Administration course without appearing and qualifying in entrance examination.

The eligibility to get admission in most of institute is on the basis of CAT, MAT percentile or through entrance examination conducted by university.

So, to get admission in best university, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination. You are not eligible to get admission in best institute without the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?