7th September 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NIFT 2017 session

I want to join the Nift 2017 batch, what are the qualifications to join nift and what is the eligibily to join nift? I am studing inter second year, MPC group

7th September 2016, 11:37 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for NIFT 2017 session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join the Nift 2017 batch, what are the qualifications to join nift and what is the eligibily to join nift? I am studing inter second year, MPC group
In order to join Bachelor programme under NIFT institute, following are the eligibility required:

1. Candidate need to pass 10+2 Board examination in any stream with 50% minimum from recognized Board.

2. Candidate age should be minimum 16 years but not more than 23 years. The upper age limit will be relaxed for the reserved category by a period of 5 years.

Admission is done purely on the basis of NIFT written examination followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. Accordingly to all the three stages merit list for admission is being prepared.

For details or any further enquiry you can contact NIFT http://http://www.nift.ac.in/theinstitute.html
7th September 2016, 01:54 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for NIFT 2017 session

Eligibility for NIFT 2017:-

The National Institute of Fashion Technology has conducted entrance examination for the various courses.The eligibility criteria is different for different courses.

**For Bachelor course in Design:-12th passed from any recognized Board.

**For Bachelor course in Technology:-12th passed from any recognized Board.

**For Master course in Design:-Bachelor degree form any recognized University.

**For Master course in Technology:-Bachelor degree form any recognized University.

**For Master course in Management:-B.E or B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?