29th June 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Ed in government college? When will I get the application? What is the procedure?

How to apply for b.ed in govt college and when will I get application and what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for government B.Ed college and counseling?
  4. How to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government College? What is the procedure? Where to get the application form?
  5. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Application procedure of Audiology Courses in Delhi?
  7. Admission in government college to do B.Ed regular? What is the procedure?
  8. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  9. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  11. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  12. Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply?
  13. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  14. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  15. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  16. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
28th December 2016, 05:47 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed in government college? When will I get the application? What is the procedure?

B.Ed Course Eligibility
- You must have passed B.A./B.Com/B.Sc from a recognized university. Some of well reputed institutes also demand minimum 60% aggregate in bachelor's degree.
- You must have qualified entrance exam for admission.

Entrance Syllabus
- English
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude
- Basic Arithmetic
- Teaching Potential
- Local Language

B.Ed Admission to Government College
- Apply for admission to university in which you want to get admission. Give first priority to government colleges while applying.
- Appear entrance exam & Get a good score.
- During counseling, You will get admission based on final merit score.

B.Ed Admission Tentative Dates
- Starting of Registration : Feb, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : March, 2017
- Entrance Exam : April, 2017
- Result Declaration : May, 2017
- Counseling Process Starts : June, 2017
- Commencement of Class : July/Aug, 2017

Employment Sectors
- Coaching Centres
- Schools
- Education Departments
- R & D Department
- Museums
- Private Tuition
- Publishing Houses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?